[Paws On Wheels-North] Transport Help Needed~~OK/KS/IA/MN/WI/MO/IL~~March 8th/9th

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 09:54:32 -0800 (PST)

Wow what a crazy week it is going to be.  We have 47 passengers on this run.
Teri will be renting a van and taking 27 passengers from OKC to MN on Sunday
with the director of Ponca City HS taking 6 more that were on our list in a
caravan with Teri and one other driver.  The 6 that are in foster from the run
to St. Louis on the 1st will be heading toward Chicago on Saturday.  All these
combine to Paws On Wheels having 85 dogs and 1 cat on the road this coming
weekend.  If anyone wishes to help with cost of the van rental a You Caring
campaign has been set up at
http://www.youcaring.com/nonprofits/all-aboard-northbound-to-freedom/145484
(this has been shared with the senders and receiving rescues as well).   This
will put a huge dent in our backlog but will not entirely clear it :-(

We will have some additional short transport needs this week once we firm up
details:
Help from Altus to Oklahoma City Saturday for dogs needing to overnight in KC
(arrangements for their stay in OKC are somewhat solid already just some
details to work out) for Terry to leave OKC at 7am Sunday. - Possibly filled by
Deb S?
A Fenton, MO to Ferguson, MO driver Saturday morning for the 6 held over in St.
Louis (time TBD when STL to Chicago driver firms up his plans today).--Filled
thank you Janet D.
A Joliet, IL (or Bloomington, IL) to LaSalle, IL driver Saturday (from
Bloomington, IL about 1:40pm or Joliet about 3:00pm).

Here is the preliminary run sheet for March 8th and 9th.  This run will start
in Altus, OK, with passengers going to La Crosse, WI, Joplin, MO, St. Louis,
MO, St. Charles, MO, LaSalle, IL, Bolingbrook, IL, and Chicago, IL.

The sign up for 3/8-3/9 can be found at
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E044DAFA92EA13-altus49

The passenger list for 3/8-3/9 is at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qrySufp8FTOkdoU3L7BjyT_qMwr0INb99DlgdrAHRhk/edit?usp=sharing

The legs currently in need are listed below.

SATURDAY MARCH 8TH:
Leg 2: Elgin, OK to Oklahoma City, OK (82 miles)  9:50AM -
11:05AM  (19)
Leg 3: Oklahoma City, OK to Tulsa, OK (89 miles)  11:50AM -
1:10PM  (11)
Leg 4: Tulsa, OK to Joplin, MO (117 miles)  1:25PM -
3:15PM  (15)
Leg 7: Rolla, MO to St. Louis, MO (Valley Park) (86 miles)
7:05PM - 8:30PM  (7-McKenzie's pups)
Leg 4MN: Tonkawa, OK to Andover, KS (79 miles)  1:15PM -
2:35PM  (8)
Leg 5MN: Andover, KS to Beto Junction, KS (99 miles)  2:50PM
- 4:20PM  (6)
Overnights in Kansas City area (Overland Park)  6:00PM -
9:00AM  (1-Hannah, can stay at Winding River if needed)

SUNDAY MARCH 9TH:
Leg 8: St. Louis, MO (Valley Park) to Litchfield, IL (64
miles)  8:00AM - 9:10AM  (4)
Leg 9: Litchfield, IL to Springfield, IL (43 miles)  9:25AM -
10:15AM  (10)
Leg 10: Springfield, IL to Bloomington, IL (66 miles)  10:30AM
- 11:40AM  (18)
Leg 12: Dwight, IL to Bolingbrook, IL (51 miles)  1:10PM -
2:00PM  (3)
Leg 11B: Bloomington, IL to LaSalle, IL (64 miles)  11:55AM -
1:10PM  (6)
Leg 7MN: Overland Park, KS to Bethany, MO (103 miles)  9:00AM
- 10:35AM  (3)
Leg 8MN: Bethany, MO to Des Moines, IA (114 miles)  10:50AM -
12:25PM  (8)
Leg 10MN: Hampton, IA to Albert Lea, MN (67 miles)   2:15PM -
3:20PM  (8)
Leg 11WI: Albert Lea, MN to Rochester, MN (60 Miles)  3:30PM
- 4:30PM  (8)
Leg 12WI Rochester, MN to La Crosse, WI (67 Miles)  4:45PM -
5:50PM  (8)

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara, Emily, Lisa, Teri, and Connie