[Paws On Wheels-North] Additional OK, KS, IA, and IL transport/helper needs this weekend.

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 20:27:33 -0800 (PST)

We are finally getting sort of solid plans for our two non-standard runs this
weekend which results in some additional needs.

We need a driver on Saturday from either Bloomington, IL (about 1:40 pm) or
Joliet, IL (about 3:00 pm) to LaSalle/Oglesby, IL.  Please email
pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx if you can help with this.

To complete the rental van run for this weekend we need the following (please
sign up at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E044DAFA92EA13-altus50 if you can
help.

13 puppies and 2 dogs from Altus to Elgin to Oklahoma City from 1:30 to 4:05 pm
Saturday.
Helpers in the Kansas City/Lenexa, KS area around noon on Sunday
Helpers in the Des Moines area around 4pm Sunday

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara, Emily, Lisa, Teri, and Connie