[patriots] Uk Column and Islam

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 19:06:39 +0000

I urge all patriots to watch today's UK column. 8th Dec. So I have differences
with Brian Gerrish over his refusal to acknowledge that the the Muslims in the
UK are at present above the rule of law. This does not detract from my
admiration of what else they are trying to achieve.The programme today 8th.
Dec. will open your eyes.Please watch it. JonT.

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com