[patriots] FW: Fake Journalism

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 20:44:10 -0000

From: annette rose smith [mailto:annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 December 2015 19:09
Subject: FW: Fake Journalism

HI ALL,

MANY of you will already be aware of the manipulation of modern media by
vested interests, but it isn't every day that a top flight international
journalist stands up and tells you "It's ALL CRAP"!

It's past time we all turned off the NEWS and turned on our minds to wake up
to the corruption and deceit served up to us every day.

Peter

Aspire to inspire, before you expire

Make the Time to Pass It On - That's How We All Grow

Just like a bee hive, individual efforts may seem small BUT

Multiplied by a thousand or ten thousand times its massive!

All it takes is a little INDIVIDUAL EFFORT!

Top Journalist Admits Mainstream Media Is Completely Fake

Dr. Udo Ulfkotte is a top German journalist and editor and has been for more
than two decades, so you can bet he knows a thing or two about mainstream
media and what really happens behind the scenes. Ulfkotte said the aim of
much of the deception was to drive nations toward war.

"I've been a journalist for about 25 years, and I was educated to lie, to
betray, and not to tell the truth to the public. But seeing right now within
the last months how the German and American media tries to bring war to the
people in Europe, to bring war to Russia - this is a point of no return and
I'm going to stand up and say it is not right what I have done in the past,
to manipulate people, to make propaganda against Russia, and it is not right
what my colleagues do and have done in the past because they are bribed to
betray the people, not only in Germany, all over Europe."

Dr. Ulfkotte says the corruption of journalists and major news outlets by
the CIA is routine, accepted, and widespread in the western media, and that
journalists who do not comply either cannot get jobs at any news
organization, or find their careers cut short.

Dr. Ulfkotte is the author of a book currently available only in German,
"Bought Journalists" (Kopp 2014.) Aged 55, he was also once an advisor to
the government of German Chancellor Helmet Kohl. The book has become a
bestseller in Germany but, in a bizarre twist which Ulfkotte says
characterizes the disconnect caused by CIA control of the western media, the
book cannot be reported on.

Ulfkotte says he is better positioned to come forward than many journalists
because he does not have children who could be threatened. Ulfkotte told the
Russian newspaper Russian Insider (RI): Ulfkotte says that remorse of having
"lied" to mass audiences over the years drove him to come forward. He told
RI that he was "taught to lie, to betray and not to tell the truth to the
public." "I'm ashamed I was part of it. Unfortunately I cannot reverse
this."

Among the admissions that Ulfkotte makes in the interview are putting his
own name to articles completely written by intelligence agencies. "I ended
up publishing articles under my own name written by agents of the CIA and
other intelligence services, especially the German secret service."

Ulfkotte detailed the pattern of cajolery and outright bribery used by the
CIA and other US-allied intelligence agencies, for the purpose of advancing
political agendas. Ulfkotte noted that a journalists on international press
trips paid for by organizations close to the government are unlikely to
submit a storyline not favorable to the sponsor.

Of the gassing of Iranians he had witnessed in the Eighties, Ulfkoppe said:
"they asked me to hand over the photo's that I had made to the German
association of chemical companies in Frankfurt, Verband der Chemischen
Industrie. This poison gas that had killed so many Iranians was made in
Germany." In an interview with Russia Today, Ulfkotte said that it was "not
right" what he had done, and that his fear was that politicians were
actively driving the world toward war:

Several other reporters have also spilit the beans, investigative journalist
and former CBC News reporter Sharyl Attkisson
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU> delivered a hard-hitting TEDx
talk showing how fake grassroots movements funded by political, corporate,
or other special interests very effectively manipulate and distort media
messages.

Another great example is Amber Lyon
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFDC7zmJgQg> , a three-time Emmy award
winning journalist at CC, who said that they are routinely paid by the US
government and foreign governments to selectively report and even distort
information on certain events. She has also indicated that the government
has editorial control over content.

Ever since Operation Mockingbird
<https://www.google.ca/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=xX9gVsrVKcWC8QfIjqkg#q=operation+mockin
gbird> , a CIA-based initiative to control mainstream media, more and more
people are expressing their concern that what we see in the media is nothing
short of brainwashing. This is also evident by blatant lies that continue to
spam the TV screen, especially when it comes to topics such as health, food,
war ('terrorism'), poverty, and more.

Things have not changed, in fact, when in comes to mainstream media
distorting information and telling lies. They have gotten much worse in
recent years, in fact, so it is highly encouraging that more people are
starting to see through these lies, even without the help of whistleblowers
like Dr. Ulfakatte. One great example is the supposed 'war on terror,' or
'false flag terrorism.' There are even Wikileaks documents
<http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/07/30/wikileaks-cables-reveal-u-s-
government-planned-to-retaliate-cause-pain-on-countries-refusing-gmos/>
alluding to the fact that the United States government planned to "retaliate
and cause pain" to countries refusing GMOs. Mainstream media's continual
support of GMOs rages on, despite the fact that a number of countries are
now banning these products.

The list of lies goes on and on. It's time to turn off your T.V. and do your
own research if you are curious about what is happening on our planet. It's
time to wake up to the corruption and deceit served up to you every day.

Read more and watch his interview here:
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/12/03/world-class-journlaist-spills
-the-beans-admits-mainstream-media-is-completely-fake/

_____

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image