[patriots] Re: UK Column? t=1449306741; bh=0g7e1SLHCfiqk2Wtzzmt0Al5eRVMHYF3WJsW0+3zEow=; h=To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=AWZdA20RmB4/xP0quMMqMOGiEmc4ptdHu7EVbKm3PmyAPKb8NK2NIKF6WVrPtMwAT QyJTpxw/qIp3gcZ4caNR7XzBAu6BOW3aTb1lLmt1B9rgfvqUj

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 19:05:03 +0000

Brian, coming to Jack's defence here but not from a Christian standpoint
because I am not spiritual in any way. I happen to agree with Jack that the
Jews or perhaps powerful people who happen to be Jews, are using the Muslims to
effect evil change. By promoting the lie that Islam is a peaceful religion you
are promoting that the UK does not follow the rule of law. While illegal Sharia
courts are allowed in this country, while the 1000 girls a year are mutilated
by FGM and are rushed into hospital for emergency treatment with no resulting
prosecutions then you protestations of Islam being a peaceful religion create
the impression that UK Column has an hidden agenda. It appears to me that you
are doing more harm than good. You could have stopped Tom Crawford's eviction,
stopped Melanie Shaw's eviction, by publishing the Criminal Law Act 1977 sect 6
a year ago when I first mentioned it to you with PROOF of how I used it in
Gloucestershire. The bottom line is either your ego is clouding your judgement
or you are working for the other side. Even now you could admit that you have
made an error, which all humans do; but you are trying either to protect your
ego or are in fact working for the other side. You are in a difficult position
and I sympathise with you but you have thrown down the gauntlet first each time
you speak on UK column. I happen to agree with most of what you say but there
is a huge lie that you will not address. Until you do any thinking person can
see through you. Sincerely JohnT.

Subject: [patriots] Re: UK Column? t=1449306741;
bh=0g7e1SLHCfiqk2Wtzzmt0Al5eRVMHYF3WJsW0+3zEow=;
h=To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From;
b=AWZdA20RmB4/xP0quMMqMOGiEmc4ptdHu7EVbKm3PmyAPKb8NK2NIKF6WVrPtMwAT
QyJTpxw/qIp3gcZ4caNR7XzBAu6BOW3aTb1lLmt1B9rgfvqUjuxfpZ83v3Px60dvZ8
9mAU5dUMivIzfpvMh89eE57XLfnQhnlNVU8nNDX8=
To: brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 12:29:27 +0000

Hi Brian,

Sorry I did forget about Aramaic - however does that change
anything? Something else you may have forgotten and that there
are four kinds of Greek dialects. Check out his link
http://www.uark.edu/campus-resources/dlevine/NTAssignment.html

I did not send you anti-Muslim emails because I know that it is
the Jews that control our Government and all the media etc. that
are using the Muslims as a weapon against us. So its not the
weapons that are a curse but those who use them. Its like a gun
- it is only dangerous in the wrong hands. I'm surprised you
can't see that!

Regarding 'good' and 'bad' Jews I'll go along with how Jesus
describes them. BTW the reference to 'Jews who are not' is not
about Israelites and non-Israelites, it is about Edomites and
no-Edomites. If your knowledge about the Jews is from the Bible
then no wonder you are ignorant about them! 95% of today's
'Jews' are not Edomites but Khazars (Turko-Mongols).

I would never trust a Jew as one of their racial character
traits is deceit and lies. You need to do a bit of reading up in
a Jewish encyclopaedia if you want to know what they are really
about.

If you really were dealing with treason problem then you would
have been arrested or murdered by now. So what is it that is
keeping you alive? When are you going to start naming the people
behind the treason? I have written to many top Fleet Street
journalist and given them the evidence that several Chief
Constables have passed to the MET but they refuse to use it
because they might lose their jobs. Why don't you do it?

Yes I know I can be accused of keyboard activist but I've come
to the conclusion that there is nothing we can do because 'They'
have the power and the means to brainwash the sheeple and we
don't. I am finished with this level of activism because I am a
Christian and a realist. I just try and inform people so that
they will not be taken by surprise when that time comes.

This country has rebelled big-time against God and that is why
we have an immigrant problem. God is dealing with us in the same
way He dealt with the rebellious Israelites - He allowed them to
be overcome by foreign enemies. But when they worshipped God He
helped them by allowing their enemy to turn on themselves or
just use a handful of warriors to rout them.

Jesus is the only person who is going to sort this out and there
is nothing we can do to help Him except to REPENT big-time.

Why don't you call upon your viewers and listeners to get down
on their knees and ask God to forgive us a s a nation. I'll tell
you why - because you don't believe it and you would be
frightened of making a fool of yourself.

1 Cor 3:18-19

Let no man deceive
himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world,
let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of
this world is foolishness with God

You can find more about being a fool in 2 Cor.

Jack

Unless you are a subscriber to the UKPatriots list, all emails
sent through 'Reply All' to UKPatriots
will be bounced.

On 05/12/2015 09:12, Brian Gerrish wrote:

Dear Jack

Wasn't Aramaic part of the language set? Why have you left that
out?

oh so now the real enemy is the Jews not the Muslims. How can
that be when all the last threads are "it's Islam!!"

So you mean anyone who is Jewish is an enemy? - Well that can't
possibly true as many brave Jewish people are speaking out and
warning of those 'who call themselves Jews and are not', and
that is the biblical warning that you will not address. Why?

When is the UKColumn going to start talking about treason? - I
have constantly talked about treason and still do.

So there are many of 'us' on the patriots list who are upset
because I am out doing the job in public instead of sitting
exchanging emails on a list. What a cheek.

You sit there comfortably out of sight whilst I have put my head
well out the trench been constantly attacked from day one, my
business, family and friends and you snipe that I must be an
asset.

Where are you Jack? - where is your face in public most days
reporting what is really going on. How many police have you had
at your door. My guess is none.

Are you ex military? Have you served your country?

Come on let's see you and hear something about you in public so
that I am on an even playing field.

rgds Bg

On 05/12/2015 08:54, Jack Lewis wrote:

Hi Brian,

The real enemy are the Jews and not the Muslims. Many people
have been saying that for decades! Why do you think that
Jews are the only people to be protect by a law preventing
criticism of them? I'm sure you have heard the expression,
'If you want to know who controls you then find out who you
are not allowed to criticise.'

Regarding the Bible, it was written in Hebrew (OT) and Greek
(NT). Where do you get the notion it wasn't written in
Greek?

I quoted Greek just as an example to demonstrate how
important it is to get the translation and context correct.
You obviously disagree.

Regarding the OT did God or did God not instruct the
Israelites (His chosen people) to kill all those that were
in the Canaan? Yes or no? I'm not suggesting that we do that
to all our enemies. The only people I would do that to,
without hesitation, are all MPs! I would have them all
hanged for treason! Then I would go for anyone else that had
committed treason.

When is the UK Column going to start talking about treason!

There are many of us Brian who believe that UK Column is a
red herring lulling people into believing that we can make a
difference. Do you think the authorities would let you
continue if you really started to tackle the question of
treason? What you get away with at the moment is what 'THEY'
allow. Anything or anyone that looks like it is going to
damage their power will be crushed or liquidated.

Jack

On 05/12/2015 08:34, Brian Gerrish
wrote:

Jack

I am always interested when people assume what I know or
don't know to back an argument against me.

I understand the the basic subject of biblical translations
very well and different versions of the bible.

You quote greek but the original texts were not greek were
they? So we could debate for the next two years whilst the
real enemy laughs and takes our country apart.

As an example Oliver Letwin is controlling the Tory party
and policy and controlling the Queen's purse - is he Muslim?
I don't think so but why are you not researchinga nd warning
about him?

The basis of your argument is that the message of Christ
encourages us to kill our enemies. That is simply not true.

I watch with great sadness as more and more 'activists'
'patriots' are focusing on the fruits of treason which is
war and the displacement of people and fail to focus on the
people and their doctrine causing it.

If you want me to join a claim that the Muslim's are the
real enemy I will not because it is not true. That is the
false propaganda message.

End of message I have enough to do without these
unproductive email exchanges.

Try looking at the word to the disciples - spread the gospel
and drive out demons - what of who were those demons?

rgds Bg

On 04/12/2015 11:37, Jack Lewis wrote:

Hi Brian,

I was reading your reply to Chris and noticed a cavalier
attitude to understanding the original languages in
which the Bible was written! You cannot say that
defining the meanings of the words used in the original
languages as choosing -Quote:

'the meaning you
feel fits your own preconceived ideas -"

It is this attitude that has misled 99% of
Christians from the Bible's true meaning through
examination of the original languages.

I'll give you an example:

In English we talk about men loving to make
love, loving their wives, loving other men, loving their
children, loving their parents, loving their job, loving
art, loving music etc. etc.. The Greeks have 5 different
words for 'love'. The one that is used will depend on the
context in which it is used. Its the same in German with
the word for 'friend'. There is a masculine and feminine
version. Therefore to tell your wife you were out with a
friend the night before in English, even though it might
have been a lady, let's you off the hook but not so in
German - you could be in serious trouble.

So it is with the Bible and this is what Chris was trying
to explain to you. Therefore another apology is needed
only this time to Chris.

Jack

From: john timbrell

To: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: RE: [patriots] Love your enemy?

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 07:26:51 +0000

Brian,

As usual you twist what I say to cover up
your own inadequacies.

have never advocated violence. What I
wanted you to do was to use your voice to
criticise those including Christian Church
Leaders who state that Islam is a
peaceful religion. If you or they cannot
be bothered to read the Koran to find that
the terrorists are doing exactly as the
Koran promotes.

Unless

this truth becomes more widely accepted we
stand no chance of countering it. The
Children in their school spend large parts
of their days chanting things from the
Koran. You are against mind control yet
support it's continuance in Muslim
schools by your silence.

repeat I have never advocated Violence. I
promote using our law to stop the evil
amongst us. Quite the opposite is
happening when the police protect people
carrying banners "Kill the infidel"

Your

refusal to tell the truth implies a hidden
motive.

[patriots] Love your enemy?

To: brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 21:54:49 +0000

Hi

Brian,

I think you had better have another look
at who exactly Jesus was talking to when
he said that!

Jack

On

02/12/2015 18:50, Brian Gerrish wrote: