[patriots] Re: Fwd: FW: Re: Love your enemy? t=1449304476; bh=H8QL1K/fJvG8zqksifrhp2CigFqGhmC3akgnk6KtdXs=; h=To:References:From:Date:In-Reply-To:From; b=kD7lpnBVXNIFIp01nFKnVl+e0zoP8hbvp3OcqjJO/oGb912fdJH9qe29OSozXTYFL fRKUyMocTHVTAOQnEFKeK0F434LPhC4AZ9eQFCpzAPIdHmpABU8bduGMwA9T19/swp 4UJIcsAesyfCz9KurYJV55FuIoZoOdAUzQQ0b5bM=

  • From: Brian Gerrish <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 08:34:35 +0000

Jack

I am always interested when people assume what I know or don't know to back an argument against me.

I understand the the basic subject of biblical translations very well and different versions of the bible.

You quote greek but the original texts were not greek were they? So we could debate for the next two years whilst the real enemy laughs and takes our country apart.

As an example Oliver Letwin is controlling the Tory party and policy and controlling the Queen's purse - is he Muslim? I don't think so but why are you not researchinga nd warning about him?

The basis of your argument is that the message of Christ encourages us to kill our enemies. That is simply not true.

I watch with great sadness as more and more 'activists' 'patriots' are focusing on the fruits of treason which is war and the displacement of people and fail to focus on the people and their doctrine causing it.

If you want me to join a claim that the Muslim's are the real enemy I will not because it is not true. That is the false propaganda message.

End of message I have enough to do without these unproductive email exchanges.

Try looking at the word to the disciples - spread the gospel and drive out demons - what of who were those demons?

rgds Bg

On 04/12/2015 11:37, Jack Lewis wrote:

Hi Brian,
I was reading your reply to Chris and noticed a cavalier attitude to understanding the original languages in which the Bible was written! You cannot say that defining the meanings of the words used in the original languages as choosing -Quote:
/'//the meaning you feel fits your own preconceived ideas -"

/It is this attitude that has misled 99% of Christians from the Bible's true meaning through examination of the original languages.

I'll give you an example:
In English we talk about menloving to make love, loving their wives, loving other men, loving their children, loving their parents, loving their job, loving art, loving music etc. etc.. The Greeks have 5 different words for 'love'. The one that is used will depend on the context in which it is used. Its the same in German with the word for 'friend'. There is a masculine and feminine version. Therefore to tell your wife you were out with a friend the night before in English, even though it might have been a lady, let's you off the hook but not so in German - you could be in serious trouble.

So it is with the Bible and this is what Chris was trying to explain to you. Therefore another apology is needed only this time to Chris.

Jack

From: johntimbrell
To: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [patriots] Love your enemy?
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 07:26:51 +0000

Brian, As usual you twist what I say to cover up your own
inadequacies.

I have never advocated violence. What I wanted you to do was to
use your voice to criticise those including Christian Church
Leaders who state that Islam is a peaceful religion. If you or
they cannot be bothered to read the Koran to find that the
terrorists are doing exactly as the Koran promotes.

Unless this truth becomes more widely accepted we stand no chance
of countering it. The Children in their school spend large parts
of their days chanting things from the Koran. You are against mind
control yet support it's continuance in Muslim schools by your
silence.

I repeat I have never advocated Violence. I promote using our law
to stop the evil amongst us. Quite the opposite is happening when
the police protect people carrying banners "Kill the infidel"

Your refusal to tell the truth implies a hidden motive.

Subject: [patriots] Love your enemy?
To: brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>;
patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 21:54:49 +0000

Hi Brian,
I think you had better have another look at who exactly Jesus was
talking to when he said that!

Jack

On 02/12/2015 18:50, Brian Gerrish wrote:

John T

Oh dear.

You quote the Koran incorrectly and seem unaware of a key
Christian commandment of "love thine enemy". If you regard
them as such - I don't.

You have not learned what Christianity is.

Yes let's all unleash hatred and violence against the Muslim
'hoards' and see where that gets us - nowhere but plays
directly into the hands of those that would divide and rule.

Go on get the hatred out there - let's ignore the real danger,
which is the traitors who have betrayed the country...oh yes
they are voting on killing more people today...that is not a
debate in a Muslim parliament but ours.

You don't get up my nose - I just wish you would think instead
of dangerous rhetoric.

rgds Bg

On 02/12/2015 18:05, john TIMBRELL wrote:

Quite correct for their criticism of the proposal of UK
bombing of Syria. So why does Brian Gerrish support Islam
as a peaceful religion, when if one reads the Koran it is
full of hate for none believers. The terrorists are just
carrying out the dictates of the Koran.I thought Brian you
were a Christian .How can you advocate going against the
first of the ten commandments. You quite correctly point
out the evils of Satanism. So how can you justify your
remarks to me about Islam being a peaceful religion. .
Your published statements demean your obvious attributes.
Sincerely.JohnT.

P.S. I know I get up your nose. But I use the same
critical language that you use against the BBC and your
local MP. Quite correct of course. But if you throw stones
you should expect some to come back to you if you yourself
act in a devious manner.Go on throw some back at me
without your previous abuse. Answer my point about the
first commandment.

You criticised your local MP for not sticking to his
Christian belief so where do you really stand on your
supposed Christian belief. Before replying, if you dare,
read the first commandment.