[patriots] Re: The School System Social Services and Common Purpose

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 18:21:28 +0000

If you have seen this delete it. If not stick with it. It is low level compared
with serious child abuse except if you view it as child abuse in a different
form.Were I to be a father of a child of school age now I would educate at
home. You must have noticed, as I have that younger people that you come into
contact with be it in commerce, The church, the council, the state etc that
they cannot see the most obvious of things. It's almost as if you are on a
different planet.You certainly do not seem to talk the same language. Just look
at the Guardian adverts for senior positions. Do you understand what they
require? You can't because they do not accept that the people answering the
adverts display their lack of real humanity and qualifications by the
gobbledegook of their replies.This lady mucking swears a lot. So would in I in
her situation.I know it puts you in an awkward situation, but please try and
counter this mind control by explaining to others how bad the situation is.
Thank you Annette for circulating this. The young lady in the video is
something to be proud of. Despite her swearing. Muck me that is mild to what
harm is being caused to the children.

Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 21:02:18 +0000
From: charityrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: The School System Social Services and Common Purpose