[patriots] Re: The Bible's authority

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 23:13:11 -0000

Also John, our Common Law is based on the Bible - Chris

Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 18:19:28 +0000
From: mikegreen247@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mikegreen247@xxxxxxxxx>
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx> ;
patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: Fwd: [patriots] Re: For Patriots (except Jack or Chris)

John,

I recommend that you read this paper too, if you haven't already. And I mean
ALL of it. It is a very thought provoking and CORRECT understanding (or
rather simple, plain acceptance) of Scriptural doctrine. I have said to you
before, but will remind you now, that the Old Testament is the history of
the Caucasian people before we arrived in Europe. You seem to acknowledge
that our problems are largely, if not fully, down to our getting away from
Common Law. You also seem to acknowledge that our Common Law is based on
Biblical Law, as it indeed is. Well, the Bible has a great deal to say about
that too. Jesus Christ Himself made this very clear. In fact as I was
reading the attached paper, especially some of the Bible quotes, at times I
felt as if I might have been reading one of your emails. If only our people
could get to grips with this then our problems would be over.

Mike.