[patriots] Some further Facts on yesterday's UK Column.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 17:03:55 +0000

Mike Robinson said that using Sharia law for judgement it was necessary for
both parties to agree to the jurisdiction because it was a tribunal. Quite
correct.What most people do not understand is that our English courts are
tribunals. Obviously when one party , i.e. the Ministry of justice summonses
you a living man or woman, most respond because they think that they are
required to by law. NO. No. No.The ministry of Justice is a corporation. In a
tribunal, both parties have to be of equal status, so the Ministry of Justice,
a corporation, can only be put up against another corporation. You the person.
The legal definition of a person is a corporation.If you a living man or woman
refuse to speak or act for the corporation, your name with capital letters,
then the court cannot proceed. You the living man or woman must volunteer or
give your consent to enter into the tribunal's jurisdiction; Just the same as
in Sharia law.Seems ridiculous; and so it is; but as they say the truth is
stranger than fiction. Now I know, this gives me some personal peace; but not
much because others will not challenge what I explain and so the state
continues to enslave them. Try to prove me wrong. Go on. It actually becomes
very interesting.In the meantime wonder why UK column does not explain the way
to get our country back. JohnT

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com