[patriots] FW: letter for consideration please

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 11:06:45 +0000

From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
To: revieweditor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: letter for consideration please
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 11:37:28 +0000

From John Timbrell. Cider Mill Cottage. Prossers Wood, Drybrook. GL17 9EY
To all UKIP Councillors and followers.From my previous letter in which I threw
down the challenge to the UKIP councillors to explain why they will not discuss
that all EU treaties are unlawful as described in the Attorney General's letter
to Edward Heath, there was no response. So may I suggest that UKIP followers
persistently ask them to respond. The letter can be read on the English
Constitution Groups website.

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast.