[patriots] PM not same as others

  • From: "david" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Davidivory1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 12:40:10 +0100

Did you know that Cameron is the only uk PM in last 50 years that won't support
American leaders or EU leaders in anything they do? He supports terror groups
by giving them radios they can use to find where our people are and troops and
Uk police officers on beat or in cars, he gives terror groups MK47 rifles to
kill our Christian people, he gives terrorists money for bombs and bullet proof
vests to stop them being hurt or killed, who's side is Cameron on????
David