[patriots] Re: Fwd: RE: Advertisement

  • From: "Rays1" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ECG'" <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 14:22:07 +0100

That's getting there too, Jane!

Could also include some pics of the new Water cannons that have been prepared
for use against US on our

OWN English streets- as well as some illustration of the thousands of machine
guns, sound cannons etc being

purchased-also for use against us. The military poster 'your country needs you"
could be headed "World War 1?

No, think again, who are these to be used against?. ...You, Yes YOU and your
families!

The truth of the terms of the Euro Arrest Warrant seems to be largely lost upon
the wider public and

I think it is VITAL to bang it home to them using dramatic examples of what is
currently being done to

ordinary citizens  RIGHT NOW! (The cancer boy Aysha is a case in point)

The point of the silencing of the child abuse victim(s) being locked up without
evidence could also be used as

example of just how we are already rapidly losing all due process law and all
our most precious freedoms and

the most fundamental Habeas Corpus Democracy to this monstrous beast from the
East and it's Napoleonic

"guilty until proven innocent" form of law...an anathema to our historical
nature, tradition and all common law

stemming from Magna Carta itself. If this is ploughing so forcefully ahead now
and without any parliamentary

check or debate, then how appallingly this is clearly going to accelerate after
November should be enough to

shock awake all but the dullest dullard away from his preoccupation with
"Dancing on S***", "Crap Factor" and

Coronation S***"

Not to mention the locking down of the childrens homes records of abuse for up
to 100 yrs!

That should definitely be mentioned as any fool can see what the real reason is
for this! It openly damns them with

their own criminal actions and callous and cold-blooded cover-up

I think these are good inclusions if done correctly.