[patriots] Magna Carta. Our Constitution and Muslims above the law.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 16:39:48 +0000

The link in the second paragraph describes activities in the Inns of Court. A
quick glance will show that magna carta is very important to them. You may care
to read my comment below

Their great stress on magna carta and their own charter leads me to believe
that the establishment will be unable to tamper with it. The city of London
owes it's existence of being outside the UK's jurisdiction to Magna Carta. I
cannot see these powerful people allowing it to be closely examined which would
bring their status into wider public view. This is why I believe the city of
London is behind the NWO. I might be wrong but this is why the Archbishop of
Canterbury ,David Cameron and others like Brian Gerrish and David Scott will
not publish the fact that Islam is not a peaceful religion. I've never heard
them talk about FGM or honour killings. Although the NWO wants trouble on the
worlds streets it seems to me that they do not want it on British streets and
that is why the powers that be keep stressing that the religion is peaceful and
also not prosecuting them for FGM or honour killings.I asked someone who is
active defending parents who social services try to steal their children from
them if they knew of any Muslim children being taken into care? The answer.
No..

Common Law and the Inner
Templehttp://www.innertemple.org.uk/downloads/innerview/trinity2015.pdf