[patriots] FW: At the end time nothing will be hidden.

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 17:20:03 -0000

From: Mathieu Steffelaar
Sent: 10 December 2015 08:30
Subject: At the end time nothing will be hidden.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLZ9E8SPC_A>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLZ9E8SPC_A

Dear fellows.

In the above URL you will be able to hear an interview with Dr. Henning
Witte taken near the harbor of Hamburg.
Some people do find this video primitive and poor and will not believe it.
But it does not matter the contains is fact.
I had for myself found that most of this information fits with the observed
data so far, but it turned out to be much
worse as I did expect. And this information is not only for Germany valid
but for ALL EUROPE and further White
countries. As soon as this hell breaks loose and the
slaughter is in action than Yashua and the Angels will
come to assist the group of survivors and all elite will be destroyed who
organized all this horror over His People
the real tribes of Israel. Be aware ALL JEWS WILL BE EXECUTED there DNA has
nothing in common with the Tribes of
Israel. They belong to Satan and His ISRA-HELL.

Happy listening. Matthew.