[patriots] Re: Junk mail envelopes

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 21:51:23 +0100

 Love this one too,one person missing,Mandelson who actually admitted to it
Proof below,also posted on
Truthwarshttp://truth-wars.co.uk/forum/europe-uk/immigrants-we-sent-out-search-parties-to-get-them-to-come-says-mandelson/

Annette======================================================================================Immigrants?
 We sent out search parties to get them to come... and made it hard for Britons
to get work, says Mandelson
 Former minister admits Labour deliberately engineered mass immigration
 Between 1997 and 2010 net migration to Britain totalled 2.2million

By Tim Shipman

PUBLISHED:01:10, 14 May 2013| UPDATED:19:14, 14 May 2013

Comments (1922)
 Share
'We were sending out search parties for people': Former Labour Cabinet Minister
Peter Mandelson has admitted that his party actively encouraged immigration to
the UK while in government

Labour sent out ?search parties? for immigrants to get them to come to the UK,
Lord Mandelson has admitted.

In a stunning confirmation that the Blair and Brown governments deliberately
engineered mass immigration, the former Cabinet Minister and spin doctor said
New Labour sought out foreign workers.

He also conceded that the influx of arrivals meant the party?s traditional
supporters are now unable to find work.

By contrast, Labour leader Ed Miliband has said his party got it wrong on
immigration but has refused to admit it was too high under Labour.

Between 1997 and 2010, net migration to Britain totalled more than 2.2million,
more than twice the population of Birmingham.

The annual net figure quadrupled under Labour from 48,000 people in 1997 to
198,000 by 2009.

Lord Mandelson?s remarks come three years after Labour officials denied claims
by former adviser Andrew Neather that they deliberately encouraged immigration
in order to change the make-up of Britain.

Mr Neather said the policy was designed to ?rub the Right?s nose in diversity?.

He said there was ?a driving political purpose: that mass immigration was the
way that the Government was going to make the UK truly multicultural?.

Senior Labour figures have been reluctant to concede they deliberately
engineered the influx of migrants who have transformed communities over the
past decade.

But, at a rally for the Blairite think-tank Progress, Lord Mandelson said: ?In
2004 when as a Labour government, we were not only welcoming people to come
into this country to work, we were sending out search parties for people and
encouraging them, in some cases, to take up work in this country.?

He said: ?The problem has grown during the period of economic stagnation over
the last five, six years.?

More...
 'Ed Miliband is average' says Labour's ?12m donor - as he announces he will
not give to party again
 A fifth of murder and rape suspects born abroad, shock survey finds
 Shock as 84 schools have NO white British pupils at all... double the number
of five years ago

When Labour encouraged new arrivals ?we were almost ... a full employment
economy? but, he admitted: ?The situation is different obviously now.

?We have to just realise... entry to the labour market of many people of
non-British origin is hard for people who are finding it very difficult to find
jobs, who find it hard to keep jobs.

?For these people immigration tends to loom large in their lives and in their
worlds, now that is an inescapable fact, and we have to understand it, address
it, engage with people in discussion about it.?

Mr Mandelson's admission that New Labour sought out foreign workers is a
stunning confirmation that governments led by Tony Blair, left, and Gordon
Brown, right, deliberately engineered mass immigration

His words are far franker than Mr Miliband?s. Asked earlier this month whether
?too many people were allowed to come?, he replied: ?I wouldn?t put it that
way, no.?

MANDELSON NOW... AND THEN

'I think we have to realise that the entry of migrants to the labour market is
hard for people who are finding it very difficult to get jobs, or to keep jobs'

 Lord Mandelson yesterday

'Migrants are filling gaps in our labour market that Britons are not available
to fill or unwilling to fill. There has not been an adverse effect on
employment of British nationals'
Mandelson in March 2009.
Tory chairman Grant Shapps said: ?Peter Mandelson?s candid admission that
Labour were purposefully letting immigration spiral out of control when in
government is yet another damning indictment on their record on immigration.?

Sir Andrew Green of Migration Watch said: ?This is an astonishing admission
from the highest level that Labour?s mass immigration policy was entirely
deliberate.

?It will be a very long time before their own working class supporters forgive
them for the enormous changes that have been imposed on their communities.?

Gordon Brown yesterday accused the Tories of emulating Enoch Powell by using
immigration to head off the growing electoral threat from UKIP.

Mr Powell?s 1968 ?rivers of blood? speech ignited huge controversy in the
debate on immigration.

Former prime minister Mr Brown ? who once called for ?British jobs for British
workers? ? told a pro-union rally in Glasgow: ?A party that was anti-Powellite
on immigration is now becoming very close to being Powellite on that issue.?

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324112/Lord-Mandelson-Immigrants-We-sent-search-parties-hard-Britons-work.html#ixzz2TMKi3l1a
 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 11:14:38 +0100
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Junk mail envelopes

    This week I have sent off 6 pre-paid self addressed junk mail
    envelopes containing several copies of the ECG poster design. I also
    sent some in 2 non pre-paid envelopes - I didn't mind putting a
    stamp on them. This was a brilliant idea from John Timbrell!

        Below is the design that I personally have settled on. I have
        attached a higher resolution jpeg copy for those of you who
        would like to use it in conjunction with the already circulated
        back of poster text.

        Jack

JPEG image