[patriots] Re: "(Islam in Europe) Documentary how Arab and African Immigrants Destroying Europe" on YouTube

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 20:17:48 +0000

The first 10 minutes was enough. When Oswald Mosely's Blackshirts advocated
such violence pre 1936 The public order act was passed by parliament to stop
such hate speech being allowed on British Streets.Today our government is
supporting such speech by pretending that Islam is a peaceful religion and
protecting the hate speakers by our police.Who is the real enemy. Not the hate
speakers. It's our government.

Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 18:41:29 +0000
From: charityrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: "(Islam in Europe) Documentary how Arab and African Immigrants