[patriots] Re: Fwd: Check out Click here: Migrants Storm Channel Tunnel Armed with Iron Bars and

  • From: Yolande Lindridge <yolandelindridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, SMITH ANNETTE <charityrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Patriots Freelist <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 18:42:57 +0000

I have been working on a family case involving a 15 year-old boy who was
spending a few days in London with relatives en route to his home in Zimbabwe
from his former home in Switzerland, when the day before he was due to fly out
of London he decided that he did not want to go to Zimbabwe but wanted to
return to Switzerland where he had no residency status. This boy (who is
Desmond Tutu's grandson) involved the Metropolitan Police in helping him not to
go to live in Zimbabwe where he was going to have treatment for drug abuse and
mental health problems before going to a private international school equipped
to manage his behavioural problems. So the LB of Sutton placed him in foster
care back in May. They found that he could not return to Switzerland, so the
LB of X allocated significant public funds to pay a Canadian solicitor to try
to get him into Canada (he has dual Zimbabwe-Canadian nationality). The LB of
X has told this boy that whatever he wants to do they will finance it to give
him what he wants because in the UK he has the right to be listened to and his
wishes acted on.

This boy is now 16, he has been stopped from leaving the UK 4 times via
Eurostar - he has been arrested a few times - he has been stabbed and been up
to all sorts of things since he arrived here in May. The LB of X spend public
money on a barrister to try and find a way to get him asylum in the UK, even
though he hates the UK and wants to leave it asap. The boy's mother involved
the press but has been threatened with prison for doing this.

The mother has stated all the way through that neither the LB of X and the
Royal Courts of Justice have any jurisdiction over her son who was only a
tourist passing through London from one of his homes to another home, when the
authorities said we have jurisdiction we must give this naughty boy what he
wants even though it is not in his best interests.

This boy is not an asylum seeker, he does not want to be an asylum seeker and
yet masses of public money is being used to help a naughty tourist to defy his
mother and to live here against his wishes.
This case I am involved in is a huge scandal, why are we trying to persuade a
16 year-old to be ask for asylum when he wants to leave here asap and the
authorities wont allow to leave.

Hasn't this country got enough problems that they don't need to snatch tourists
in London and put them in care, just because of an argument between a son and
his mother?

Subject: [patriots] Re: Fwd: Check out Click here: Migrants Storm Channel
Tunnel Armed with Iron Bars and
To: charityrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 18:21:19 +0000

I say let them all into the
tunnel but don't tell them that we have blocked-up our end and
then pull out the plug.

Problem solved.

Jack

Unless you are subscriber to the
UKPatriots list,
all emails sent via 'Reply All' to UKPatriots will
be bounced.
You can subscribe here http://www.freelist.org/list/patriots
On 18/12/2015 17:58, SMITH ANNETTE

here: Migrants Storm Channel Tunnel Armed with Iron Bars and
Hammers | Pamela Geller

http://pamelageller.com/2015/12/muslim-migrants-storm-channel-tunnel-armed-with-iron-bars-and-hammers.html/

---now, why
hasn't this been in our media?????