[patriots] Re: Have you decided yet?

  • From: Caroline Stephens <carolinestephens52@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Timbrell <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 11:18:38 +0000

Dear John

You include my name in a list of people and treaties. I refute all your
mentioning of me. We haven't spoken to each other more than once.
On 22 Dec 2015 11:16, "john TIMBRELL" <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sonya. You have not read my letter. I want out of the EU. People like
Caroline Stephens and Nigel Farage and MP Carswell refuse to discuss the
evidence for the illegal EU treaties. Until they come out into the open on
this I believe that they are working to a different agenda to that which
they profess.
They talk of using the Lisbon treaty to Brexit. All pro or against the EU
admit this will take at least two years during which time the stock market
will be jittery. Then there is the subject of Qualified majority voting. Do
you think that they will vote to let us leave. The only way out is for such
as you to publicise to the British people who know something is wrong but
while their leaders will not discuss the illegality they will be confused.
It's really that simple. Challenge and prove that the government is acting
illegally and educate stupid or corrupt people like Caroline Stephens and
Nigel Farage to help get our country back.If this matter is made public we
can put ourselves back to 1972. The government will not be able to continue
a process that the country knows is illegal

------------------------------
From: "" (Redacted sender "Sonyaporter" for DMARC) ject: Fwd: Have you
decided yet?
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx; charityrichards@xxxxxxxxxxx;
patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; carolinestephens52@xxxxxxxxx

Hello Mr Timbrell,

I gather that you are not in favour of leaving the EU. You may be
interested in the following article which I had in the UKIP Daily just
before the last General Election. The details are correct: I had them
checked not only by UKIP MEPs but also by a Tory MP.

Regards

Sonya Porter