[patriots] Re: Guess what I did today

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>, <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 13:49:11 -0000

Good idea John. - Chris

From: patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of john TIMBRELL
Sent: 28 December 2015 11:18
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Guess what I did today

After reading Chris's circulation today about cancer cures I researched on
the internet to find what the ideal human body ph should be.

There is a lot there which confirms some of the Doctor's findings.

So I used my garden soil ph meter to find that my saliva was neutral.

Wanting a more accurate test I've ordered 80 full range testing strips using
ebay 99pence.

The internet also advises which foods are acid forming and which are
alkaline forming.

gn=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

gn=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> www.avast.com