[patriots] Guess what I did today

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 11:17:44 +0000

After reading Chris's circulation today about cancer cures I researched on the
internet to find what the ideal human body ph should be.There is a lot there
which confirms some of the Doctor's findings.So I used my garden soil ph meter
to find that my saliva was neutral. Wanting a more accurate test I've ordered
80 full range testing strips using ebay 99pence.The internet also advises which
foods are acid forming and which are alkaline forming.

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com