[patriots] Re: Fwd: CD

  • From: "Rays1" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Mike Green'" <mikegreen247@xxxxxxxxx>, "Patriots list" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 23:24:22 +0100

Mike,

True, in part, but the onus is NOT on the part of
the victims to show evidence as you imply.

The camp victims have shown evidence aplenty of
that; many times over - and we have all seen it.

The victims race, creed or religion matters not a
jot; their suffering lays testament. A murder
victim shows no evidence

other than their remains

It is the other way around- as you say yourself.
If you dispute them then the onus is on you to
show us evidence

of these "crematoria" as you call them - not the
other way around as you imply.

I offered to look at your evidence in private with
you; and who knows? you may have succeeded in
proving that case

and I may have then well supported you and added
my support to the case you make.

That has'nt happened and so, this is now becoming
a circular argument without any useful or
foreseeable end

I wrote:  ... "The question, with most respect
Mike, is not the mechanics of "how or why did the
victims die" as you

proposed since that is to presuppose and
prejudicially accept that those victims deaths
were thus 'righteous' in some

way...therein lies more Nazi, Stalinism horror,
ultimately

You replied, Mike: .....

" Sorry Fred but I have no idea what you mean by
this statement. The question of how or why the
Jews died is

what the whole Holocaust is about for goodness
sake, so if you do not think it is of the utmost
importance then

I am at a loss as to what to say. In fact it
beggars belief.

Mike"

But, you are now (again) confusing Fred and I. It
was me (Ray) that made that comment, Mike, - NOT
Fred

I thought I'd made this point clear already but
apparently not, so I'll try, one last time, to
make it clear........

Mike, the means of killing people, whether by
starvation, gassing, or a bullet through the head
- makes them dead regardless.

The question is the (political or dogmatic)
motivation as to WHY the people were made victims.
It is not so much the mechanical means; if

you see what I mean ?  Anyway, could you first
re-read the comments and distinguish between Fred
and myself if we are to go

further but, frankly, I see little point in it now
tbh

Ray