[patriots] Fw: spy on your children

  • From: Dianne Carr <patriotsplace1103@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dianne Carr <patriotsplace1103@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 19:02:20 +0000 (UTC)

What a load of Bull. are we not being told ALL THE TIME how they weren't
suspected, played football and followed national teams, helped out in youth
clubs, police and politics. If what below is true that rules out the Muslims
accused of 7/7 as they were pillars in the community. Thinking about it the
politicians seems to fit the bill better. I must have another look at the
leaflet for an email contact. Di.
Come on you lot get tapping your keyboards etc, especially that Michaela as
we've wrote some humdingers before.