[patriots] Fw: Water Meters

  • From: Dianne Carr <patriotsplace1103@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dianne Carr <patriotsplace1103@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 18:11:06 +0000 (UTC)

Is there anyone out there who can help with info on this. Without our knowledge
more and more power is being taken out of our hands and handed to private
companies and big corporations where if we disagree with something or someone
we cannot remove them through the ballot box, and they keep telling us we live
in a democracy. No it's getting more of a tyranny.  Di