[patriots] Fw: Parlez-vous?

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 06:14:38 +0000

I too thought this was generally understood. Obviously not so to those who do
not know read on.
The chancellor Osborne is devolving powers from the treasury to Manchester as a
start to the EU regionalisation. Cameron is proposing to let Scotland tax it's
subjects. Cameron is running down the armed forces so that we need EU help to
defend ourselves, making it easier to become part of an EU army. The new ACPO
are proposing regionalisation of police forces. Try and get this as part of the
public discussion if you want your country back. JohnT

Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 21:29:45 +0000
From: patriotsplace1103@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriotsplace1103@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Fw: Parlez-vous?

I thought this was already done. Pam Barden wrote and gave talks about it over
10 years ago. Di.