[patriots] From recipes to other stuff

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 17:41:33 +0000

This was sent to me personally.So I respect privacy,2 minute video. I will take
you longer to read the comment below the video reproduced from you
tube.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Xte5wo6w8

Built in 1992, the Israel Supreme Court sits in Jerusalem, in front of the
Knesset (Israeli legislature). Its peculiar architecture has earned critical
praise due to the architects opposition of old versus new, light versus shadow
and straight lines versus curves. Almost all critics and journalists have
however omitted to mention the blatant occult symbols present all over the
building. Masonic and Illuminati principles are physically embodied in numerous
instances, proving without a doubt who runs the show in there.House of the
RothschildsThe Rothschild family is an international dynasty of Germans of
jewish descent who established a worldwide banking and finance operation. The
offsprings of Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812) have spread all over Europe
and became major actors in the social, political and economic life of the
continent. By knitting close ties with the elite of England, Austria, France
and Italy, the Rothschilds became a hidden force in most political events of
the last centuries. Alternative historians say they are part of the infamous 13
bloodlines of the Illuminati, along with the Rockefellers and the Duponts.The
Rothschilds are one of the originators of the Zionist movement and the most
active actors in the creation of the state of Israel. James A. de Rothschild
financed the Knesset, Israels main political building. Right in front of it
sits the Israeli Supreme Court, donated by another member of the dynasty:
Dorothy de Rothschild.In the same general area of Jerusalem we can therefore
find the Knesset and the Supreme Court, built by the Rothschilds and, following
a perpendicular ley line, several blocks away, sits the Rockefeller Museum
(other elite family). You might start to understand who owns this area now. see
defination of "ley line"

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com