[patriots] Re: Faked

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Jack Lewis'" <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'albert burgess'" <albert.burgess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 17:49:24 +0100

I don’t dispute that Harry’s knowledge and being in the intelligence
service, he would in effect have been an employee of the Rothschilds as
Churchill had had the previous incumbent murdered because he reported there
was no threat from Germany, and replaced him with Victor Rothschild! Also,
he admitted working for IG Farben, which is a Rothschild company, so it
would be easy for them paint a false picture about Germany. I am still
waiting for hard evidence!

Eisenhower was a Swedish Jew who murdered thousands of Germans after the
war!! So what he was really saying we must doctor the lie by creating a
false film to fool the Goyim! - Chris

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harry.beckhough@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:harry.beckhough@xxxxxxxxx>
CC: albert.burgess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:albert.burgess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ;
patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [patriots] Re: Faked
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:46:48 +0100

Harry, you quote IG Farben, which is not German, but that is a Jewish firm
owned by the Rothschids, who had their own security personal who were used
to form the German SS and Gestapo so they could control both sides of the
war – so of course they would spread tales of poison gas, which have since
been disproved.

You say you experienced the concentration camps – so were you in one
yourself?? - Chris

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [patriots] Faked
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 21:54:39 +0100

How The "Holocaust" Was Faked

The alleged "Holocaust" of "6 million Jews" at the hands of Adolf Hitler and
National Socialist Germany during WWII is the biggest lie ever foisted upon
humanity. The very idea that the Germans organized and executed a complex
conspiracy involving "homicidal gas chambers" and other barbaric, sadistic
forms of mass murder designed to exterminate European Jewry during WWII is
laughable on its face when you stop and objectively think about it.

National Socialist Germany and her allies were fighting a multi-front war
against some of the most powerful nations in the world at the time,
including the United States, the British Empire, and the Soviet Union. The
idea that they would divert their precious and extremely scarce resources
and manpower towards implementing a systematic campaign of mass murder
specifically designed to annihilate European Jewry is absurd.

There was no German conspiracy to systematically genocide and destroy
European Jewry during WWII. There were no "homicidal gas chambers" utilized
to murder Jews and other "undesirables". The system of concentration camps
throughout much of Europe developed and administered by the Germans and
their allies during WWII was simply a network of labor, transit, industrial
and detention facilities - not "death camps". Jews, political prisoners and
Communist subversives (many of whom were in fact Jewish), homosexuals and
many others were detained and either put to work or imprisoned in
German-administered concentration camps and industrial facilities throughout
Europe.

These forced laborers and prisoners were well-cared for, at least until the
end of the war when Germany's supply lines broke down and chaos ensued as a
result of the Soviet and Anglo-American invasion of German territory. They
were well-fed, well-provided for, and given medical treatment and
entertainment. They were allowed to attend concerts, organize plays, make
music and play sports. If the Germans were hell bent on murdering these
people, why would they provide medical care for them and allow them to
entertain themselves?

The entire WWII narrative, especially the fake "Holocaust" story, is
basically the exact opposite from what we've been told and taught.

The Jewish Bolshevik terrorists who overthrew the Russian monarchy during
WWI and their allies - the USA and the UK, primarily - committed the real
atrocities and genocides against the German people and their sympathizers
during and after WWII. The British and Americans engaged in a systematic
fire-bombing campaign specifically targeting German industrial and urban
areas for destruction. Major cities all throughout Germany were fire-bombed
on a regular basis, resulting in the horrific death for millions of innocent
German civilians - men, women and children.

The Allies sunk German civilian ships escaping the rampaging Soviet Red Army
towards the end of the war, ending the lives of countless innocent civilians
including, ironically enough, many Eastern European Jews fleeing from the
advancing Red Army. The barbaric, out-of-control Red Army was encouraged to
rape, pillage, torture and murder Germans as they advanced into German
territory, and they did. Hundreds of thousands of German POWs and civilians
were starved and murdered after the war, often suffering gruesome deaths
from exposure, thirst and torture at the hands of the victorious and
ruthless Allies. The National Socialist political, cultural and educational
establishment was systematically dismantled and destroyed, with many top
officials and leaders murdered, tortured, robbed, imprisoned and otherwise
mistreated.

Jewish propagandists have entirely reversed the reality of the situation
using their control of the media, and have blamed the Germans for starting
the war and committing all the alleged atrocities, when in reality the
Germans and their allies were the most disciplined, honorable and righteous
forces fighting in that fratricidal Jewish-instigated war. The German people
and their allies were the ones who experienced a genuine holocaust - a real
genocide - during WWII, not the Jewish population of Europe.

The simple fact of the matter is that the "Holocaust" narrative - 6 million
Jews persecuted, abused, and systematically exterminated by "those evil
Nazis" during WWII - endlessly promoted and perpetuated by the Jewish-owned
mass media, Hollywood and "entertainment" complex, and educational and
political establishment is 100% bogus in virtually all respects. The Germans
simply wanted the Jews out of Germany, clearly and correctly recognizing
them as an alien, hostile and treacherous force working to subvert, pollute
and destroy the German nation and Western civilization.

Jews were encouraged to leave Germany, and many did. Others were imprisoned
or detained in the various labor and concentration camps established and
administered by National Socialist Germany, and were well provided for. They
were certainly not killed using "homicidal gas chambers" and other sadistic
forms of murder in a systematic campaign to eliminate European Jewry.

But how exactly was such a monstrous hoax manufactured and presented to the
public as if it actually happened? What follows is a brief overview
identifying the primary means in which the alleged Jewish "Holocaust" during
WWII was faked and sold to the public as if it were a genuine aspect of our
collective history in order to advance certain geopolitical, cultural and
economic agendas.

The role of Allied propaganda before, during and after WWII

The fake Jewish "Holocaust" narrative is really just an extension of an
on-going anti-German propaganda campaign going back to WWI. During WWI,
Western (often Jewish) propagandists targeted Germany and her armed forces
with ridiculous "atrocity propaganda", alleging in their newspapers and
other media outlets that the Germans were engaging in barbaric, ruthless
behaviour, including raping and murdering innocent civilians.

<http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CxkZ0hndcNQ/UzT6kOeTPrI/AAAAAAAADME/XaKasHLdujQ/s
1600/AntiGerman+propaganda.jpeg>

Typical anti-German propaganda: the Germans were the most honorable and
righteous fighting force during WWI and WWII.

<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vdYTSAnbMRI/UzT6ovExklI/AAAAAAAADMM/yG_1i9Jkp1o/s
1600/AntiGerman+propaganda+2.jpeg>

This propaganda would be true if it depicted a Soviet Bolshevik Jew
Commissar rather than a German.

The fabricated idea that "millions of Jews" in Europe were being
exterminated by the Germans and other "fascists" was regularly promoted by
Jewish propagandists and their allies in the West beginning in 1915 during
WWI. This slanderous, entirely false accusation had been and continues to be
endlessly promoted to the often gullible and susceptible Western public,
resulting in extremely negative anti-German sentiment, not to mention the
widespread belief that the Germans did in fact commit these outrageous
(although quite ridiculous) atrocities. The following video demonstrates
this point perfectly:

During and immediately following WWII, deceitful propagandists continued to
level this "atrocity propaganda" against the Germans in order to demonize
them and prepare the Western world for the institutionalization of the myth
of "6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis". Western and Soviet propagandists,
including psychological warfare specialists in the United States Army and
individuals connected to Hollywood, were involved in manufacturing
"evidence" - including fake, altered or otherwise misrepresented photographs
and videos, "human lampshades", "shrunken heads" and other absurd props -
which was used to "demonstrate" to the world that the Germans did in fact
commit outrageous atrocities during the war, particularly at the various
concentration camps and industrial facilities under their administration.
Dave Mansfield of MindWideOpen.net <http://mindwideopen.net/>  and Mike King
of TomatoBubble.com <http://tomatobubble.com/>  recently collaborated and
produced the following video underscoring the points I am making here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FsB9PXOoNU
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FsB9PXOoNU&list=UUmRa1wLk8TYPutAtNXsubyA>
&list=UUmRa1wLk8TYPutAtNXsubyA

The propaganda used to sell the idea of a "Jewish Holocaust" is extremely
emotionally and psychologically exploitative, resulting in psychological
trauma and an inability for the broad masses to objectively evaluate the
information they are being presented with. This will be discussed in more
detail as we continue.

The role of the Nuremberg show trials

Following Germany's defeat in WWII, the Allied countries organized a series
of military tribunals often referred to simply as the Nuremberg Trials
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Trials> . The trials consisted of
the International Military Tribunal and the Nuremberg Military Tribunal. The
Nuremberg Trials were a total sham - "show trials" if there ever were any.

The trials were essentially organized to not only demonize, vilify and
falsely blame the Germans for initiating the war and committing all of the
"atrocities" and "war crimes", but also to whitewash and cover up the very
real crimes committed by the Allies in addition to officially
institutionalizing the fake Jewish "Holocaust" narrative.

Fabricated evidence and false testimony was introduced by the Allies, and
many of the German defendants were physically and psychologically tortured
or otherwise coerced into making false confessions during the trials.

The role of fabricated, altered or otherwise misrepresented imagery
associated with the "Holocaust" and alleged "Nazi death camps"

Virtually all of the iconic imagery associated with the alleged Jewish
"Holocaust" turns out to be either entirely fabricated, altered or extremely
misrepresented and taken out of context.

The imagery associated with the "Holocaust" - photographs of piles of dead
bodies, emaciated prisoners, Jews being "rounded up", train cars filled with
dead people, etc. - has been used to psychologically traumatize the masses,
rendering them vulnerable to manipulation and facilitating the fake
narrative of "6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis" to be literally
implanted in their minds.

A prime example is this iconic photograph, which a simple Google search for
"Buchenwald concentration camp" turned up:

<http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/Buchenwald-bei-Weimar-am
-24-April-1945.jpg>

Or this one:

<http://www.holocaustpictures.org/pictures/albums/holocaust-pictures/holocau
st-image.jpg>

Images like this showing piles of dead, emaciated bodies have been shown to
unsuspecting audiences, inducing psychological trauma and fear in their
minds, in order to sell the idea that the Germans systematically murdered
millions of people (especially Jews) in "death camps". The fact of the
matter is that when the war was ending, the German-administered labor and
industrial camps were not supplied and many people did in fact perish in
horrible conditions. But that does not prove that the Germans were
systematically murdering people in these camps. It simply demonstrates how
deceitful, brazen and ruthless the Western and Soviet propagandists were in
their efforts to demonize and slander the Germans.

Also, some of the iconic imagery associated with the Jewish "Holocaust"
turns out to be photographs of dead German civilians murdered in Allied
fire-bombing campaigns, which were presented to the masses as "proof" of
German atrocities. Again, the shameless, deceitful behavior of the Western
Allies and their Soviet Communist partners knows no bounds.

The iconic "Holocaust" imagery shown repeatedly to mass audiences is never
put into context. The images are simply shown, and we are expected to
believe that the "Holocaust" was a real event.

The aforementioned Dave Mansfield of MindWideOpen.net
<http://mindwideopen.net/>  produced the following short video highlighting
some of the more brazenly fabricated photographs that have been used to
demonize the Germans and support the fake Jewish "Holocaust" narrative:

The vast majority of people have never objectively investigated the claims
being made about the alleged "Holocaust" simply because of the psychological
trauma and fear induced by the imagery (and "Holocaust survivor" and other
"eye witness testimony", which is also extremely traumatic and
psychologically and emotionally exploitative).

The role of "Holocaust survivors" and other "eye witnesses" of "Nazi
atrocities"

In addition to the iconic imagery associated with the fake Jewish
"Holocaust", which as we've seen has been either taken out of context or
entirely fabricated, the testimony of alleged "Holocaust survivors" and
other "eye witnesses" of "Nazi atrocities" has been used to effectively
psychologically and emotionally exploit the masses in order to instill in
their minds the entirely fabricated and deceitfully manufactured narrative
of "6 million Jews murdered at the hands of the National Socialists" during
WWII.

The courageous historical revisionist and film producer Eric Hunt
<http://gaschamberhoax.com/>  has done a masterful job not only debunking
the claims about the fake Jewish "Holocaust", but also demonstrating how
entirely ridiculous and absurd the "testimony" alleged "Holocaust survivors"
have given truly is.

In virtually all cases, the alleged "Holocaust survivors" are either
entirely fabricating or outrageously embellishing their experience during
WWII or they are providing testimony that actually discredits and disproves
certain aspects of the official "Holocaust" narrative (particularly as it
relates to the alleged "extermination camps" in the East often referred to
as the "Aktion Reinhard death camps" or "death factories"). I recently
interviewed Eric Hunt on The Realist Report
<http://www.john-friend.net/2014/03/the-realist-report-eric-hunt-jewish-gas.
html> , which you can download here
<http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/6/174/show_6174657.mp3> . Be sure to
take the time and watch The Last Days of the Big Lie
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0JGN_Ixr7s>  and The Jewish Gas Chamber
Hoax
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byaBUkOHUwg&list=PL44jOvmpOUsAZZX06Ijo7TA7i0
aMZzQAE> , both of which were produced by Eric.

The role of Jewish Hollywood and the organized international Jewish
community

Since WWII, an entire industry relating to the fake "Holocaust" has arisen
in the West. Disgusted by the outrageously brazen corruption
<http://leftwing-christian.net/2012/08/29/swindlers-list-a-brief-look-at-the
-holocaust-reparations-racket.aspx>  emanating from the deceitful,
exploitative leaders and representatives of "Holocaust survivors", Jewish
academic Norman Finkelstein wrote a book discussing and exposing what he
calls The Holocaust Industry
<http://normanfinkelstein.com/category/the-holocaust-industry/> . Organized
Jewish interests and their lobbies have successfully created an extremely
lucrative financial and sympathy racket based on their false, entirely
fabricated narrative of "6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis" during WWII.

"At the end of the twentieth century, the 'Holocaust' is being bought and
sold," wrote Tim Cole
<http://www.bris.ac.uk/humanities/community/tim-cole.html> , a Professor of
History specializing in the "Holocaust" at Bristol University, in his book
Selling the Holocaust: From Auschwitz to Schindler, How History is Bought,
Packaged and Sold
<http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/shofar/summary/v019/19.4shandler.html> . "In
short, 'Shoah [Hebrew word for Holocaust] business' is big business." (See
here
<http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/19/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-holocaust-
industry/>  and here
<http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/holocaust_remembrance.shtml>  for more.)

The "Holocaust" is indeed an industry at this point - a commodity endlessly
pushed and promoted by academia, politicians, government officials,
international political organizations such as the UN, media moguls,
Hollywood producers, organized Jewish groups, the Jewish state of "Israel"
and others connected to the "Holocaust" racket.

Hollywood and the "entertainment" complex in the West - which is virtually
entirely owned and dominated by Jews with deep ties to the Jewish state of
"Israel" and the "Holocaust" industry - have produced countless propaganda
films masquerading as objective depictions of experiences of European Jews
during WWII. These films and documentaries have served to perpetuate,
reinforce and even expand upon the false, entirely fabricated narrative of
"6 million Jews systematically genocided by the Nazis" which has been
manufactured and sold to the public during and after WWII.

<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VnBs6C0Qjc4/Uy2o7_P3VRI/AAAAAAAADKc/z9BXvsUPYLQ/s
1600/Holohoax+brainwashing.gif>

There are countless "Holocaust" museums and memorials all across the globe,
many of which receive official state funding and endorsement, including the
U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC. Not a day goes by without
a mention of the fake "Holocaust" story in the mass media, entertainment
complex, or political establishment. This false narrative is constantly
being reinforced and perpetuated to the public on a daily basis, often in
the most crass, deceptive, and emotionally exploitative ways imaginable.

The fake "Holocaust" narrative has advanced a number of important
geopolitical, cultural and economic agendas primarily benefitting
international Jewry and the illegitimate Jewish state of "Israel",
including:

1.      Elevating the alleged "suffering and persecution" of the Jewish
people during WWII specifically, and all throughout history generally, over
all others;
2.      Covering up the crimes committed by Jewish terrorists, Communists
and propagandists prior to, during and after WWII by projecting those crimes
(and even fabricating new ones) on to the German armed forces and their
allies;
3.      Creating an extremely lucrative financial and sympathy racket,
netting the Jewish state of "Israel" and the organized international Jewish
community billions of dollars annually;
4.      Serving as a basis for the creation of the Jewish state of "Israel",
while excusing and justifying the genocidal, illegal policies she has
pursued since her founding;
5.      and demonizing the one man - Adolf Hitler - and his political
movement who stood up for their country and race against the Talmudic forces
of internationalism and globalism seeking the subjugation and ultimate
destruction of the White race and all genuine nationalities, ethnicities and
cultures.

That is how the "Holocaust" was faked, and what agenda this fabricated,
insidious and deceitfully manufactured narrative has and continues to
advance on a daily basis.

Writing in Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler described the Jews as having an
"unqualified capacity for falsehood," and would go on to explain the concept
of the Big Lie technique of psychological warfare and propaganda, which
organized Jewry has used masterfully throughout history and to this very
day, especially concerning the alleged "Holocaust" narrative, in order to
falsify history and psychologically exploit mass audiences:

[...] in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because
the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper
strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus
in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to
the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies
in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.
It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and
they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the
truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be
brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will
continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly
impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed
down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who
conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how
to use falsehood for the basest purposes.

Keep these profound insights in mind the next time you are exposed to the
endless barrage of "Holocaust" propaganda emanating from Jewish Hollywood,
the mass media and the educational and political establishment in America
and around the world.

Posted by John Friend  <http://www.blogger.com/profile/17331636747072636125>
at 9:47 PM
<http://www.therealistreport.com/2014/03/how-holocaust-was-faked.html>