[patriots] Re: Faked

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <harry.beckhough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:46:48 +0100

Harry, you quote IG Farben, which is not German, but that is a Jewish firm
owned by the Rothschids, who had their own security personal who were used to
form the German SS and Gestapo so they could control both sides of the war – so
of course they would spread tales of poison gas, which have since been
disproved.

You say you experienced the concentration camps – so were you in one yourself??
- Chris

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [patriots] Faked
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 21:54:39 +0100

How The "Holocaust" Was Faked

The alleged "Holocaust" of "6 million Jews" at the hands of Adolf Hitler and
National Socialist Germany during WWII is the biggest lie ever foisted upon
humanity. The very idea that the Germans organized and executed a complex
conspiracy involving "homicidal gas chambers" and other barbaric, sadistic
forms of mass murder designed to exterminate European Jewry during WWII is
laughable on its face when you stop and objectively think about it.

National Socialist Germany and her allies were fighting a multi-front war
against some of the most powerful nations in the world at the time, including
the United States, the British Empire, and the Soviet Union. The idea that they
would divert their precious and extremely scarce resources and manpower towards
implementing a systematic campaign of mass murder specifically designed to
annihilate European Jewry is absurd.

There was no German conspiracy to systematically genocide and destroy European
Jewry during WWII. There were no "homicidal gas chambers" utilized to murder
Jews and other "undesirables". The system of concentration camps throughout
much of Europe developed and administered by the Germans and their allies
during WWII was simply a network of labor, transit, industrial and detention
facilities - not "death camps". Jews, political prisoners and Communist
subversives (many of whom were in fact Jewish), homosexuals and many others
were detained and either put to work or imprisoned in German-administered
concentration camps and industrial facilities throughout Europe.

These forced laborers and prisoners were well-cared for, at least until the end
of the war when Germany's supply lines broke down and chaos ensued as a result
of the Soviet and Anglo-American invasion of German territory. They were
well-fed, well-provided for, and given medical treatment and entertainment.
They were allowed to attend concerts, organize plays, make music and play
sports. If the Germans were hell bent on murdering these people, why would they
provide medical care for them and allow them to entertain themselves?

The entire WWII narrative, especially the fake "Holocaust" story, is basically
the exact opposite from what we've been told and taught.

The Jewish Bolshevik terrorists who overthrew the Russian monarchy during WWI
and their allies - the USA and the UK, primarily - committed the real
atrocities and genocides against the German people and their sympathizers
during and after WWII. The British and Americans engaged in a systematic
fire-bombing campaign specifically targeting German industrial and urban areas
for destruction. Major cities all throughout Germany were fire-bombed on a
regular basis, resulting in the horrific death for millions of innocent German
civilians - men, women and children.

The Allies sunk German civilian ships escaping the rampaging Soviet Red Army
towards the end of the war, ending the lives of countless innocent civilians
including, ironically enough, many Eastern European Jews fleeing from the
advancing Red Army. The barbaric, out-of-control Red Army was encouraged to
rape, pillage, torture and murder Germans as they advanced into German
territory, and they did. Hundreds of thousands of German POWs and civilians
were starved and murdered after the war, often suffering gruesome deaths from
exposure, thirst and torture at the hands of the victorious and ruthless
Allies. The National Socialist political, cultural and educational
establishment was systematically dismantled and destroyed, with many top
officials and leaders murdered, tortured, robbed, imprisoned and otherwise
mistreated.

Jewish propagandists have entirely reversed the reality of the situation using
their control of the media, and have blamed the Germans for starting the war
and committing all the alleged atrocities, when in reality the Germans and
their allies were the most disciplined, honorable and righteous forces fighting
in that fratricidal Jewish-instigated war. The German people and their allies
were the ones who experienced a genuine holocaust - a real genocide - during
WWII, not the Jewish population of Europe.

The simple fact of the matter is that the "Holocaust" narrative - 6 million
Jews persecuted, abused, and systematically exterminated by "those evil Nazis"
during WWII - endlessly promoted and perpetuated by the Jewish-owned mass
media, Hollywood and "entertainment" complex, and educational and political
establishment is 100% bogus in virtually all respects. The Germans simply
wanted the Jews out of Germany, clearly and correctly recognizing them as an
alien, hostile and treacherous force working to subvert, pollute and destroy
the German nation and Western civilization.

Jews were encouraged to leave Germany, and many did. Others were imprisoned or
detained in the various labor and concentration camps established and
administered by National Socialist Germany, and were well provided for. They
were certainly not killed using "homicidal gas chambers" and other sadistic
forms of murder in a systematic campaign to eliminate European Jewry.

But how exactly was such a monstrous hoax manufactured and presented to the
public as if it actually happened? What follows is a brief overview identifying
the primary means in which the alleged Jewish "Holocaust" during WWII was faked
and sold to the public as if it were a genuine aspect of our collective history
in order to advance certain geopolitical, cultural and economic agendas.

The role of Allied propaganda before, during and after WWII

The fake Jewish "Holocaust" narrative is really just an extension of an
on-going anti-German propaganda campaign going back to WWI. During WWI, Western
(often Jewish) propagandists targeted Germany and her armed forces with
ridiculous "atrocity propaganda", alleging in their newspapers and other media
outlets that the Germans were engaging in barbaric, ruthless behaviour,
including raping and murdering innocent civilians.

<http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CxkZ0hndcNQ/UzT6kOeTPrI/AAAAAAAADME/XaKasHLdujQ/s1600/AntiGerman+propaganda.jpeg>

Typical anti-German propaganda: the Germans were the most honorable and
righteous fighting force during WWI and WWII.

<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vdYTSAnbMRI/UzT6ovExklI/AAAAAAAADMM/yG_1i9Jkp1o/s1600/AntiGerman+propaganda+2.jpeg>

This propaganda would be true if it depicted a Soviet Bolshevik Jew Commissar
rather than a German.

The fabricated idea that "millions of Jews" in Europe were being exterminated
by the Germans and other "fascists" was regularly promoted by Jewish
propagandists and their allies in the West beginning in 1915 during WWI. This
slanderous, entirely false accusation had been and continues to be endlessly
promoted to the often gullible and susceptible Western public, resulting in
extremely negative anti-German sentiment, not to mention the widespread belief
that the Germans did in fact commit these outrageous (although quite
ridiculous) atrocities. The following video demonstrates this point perfectly:

During and immediately following WWII, deceitful propagandists continued to
level this "atrocity propaganda" against the Germans in order to demonize them
and prepare the Western world for the institutionalization of the myth of "6
million Jews murdered by the Nazis". Western and Soviet propagandists,
including psychological warfare specialists in the United States Army and
individuals connected to Hollywood, were involved in manufacturing "evidence" -
including fake, altered or otherwise misrepresented photographs and videos,
"human lampshades", "shrunken heads" and other absurd props - which was used to
"demonstrate" to the world that the Germans did in fact commit outrageous
atrocities during the war, particularly at the various concentration camps and
industrial facilities under their administration. Dave Mansfield of
MindWideOpen.net <http://mindwideopen.net/>  and Mike King of TomatoBubble.com
<http://tomatobubble.com/>  recently collaborated and produced the following
video underscoring the points I am making here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FsB9PXOoNU
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FsB9PXOoNU&list=UUmRa1wLk8TYPutAtNXsubyA>
&list=UUmRa1wLk8TYPutAtNXsubyA

The propaganda used to sell the idea of a "Jewish Holocaust" is extremely
emotionally and psychologically exploitative, resulting in psychological trauma
and an inability for the broad masses to objectively evaluate the information
they are being presented with. This will be discussed in more detail as we
continue.

The role of the Nuremberg show trials

Following Germany's defeat in WWII, the Allied countries organized a series of
military tribunals often referred to simply as the Nuremberg Trials
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Trials> . The trials consisted of the
International Military Tribunal and the Nuremberg Military Tribunal. The
Nuremberg Trials were a total sham - "show trials" if there ever were any.

The trials were essentially organized to not only demonize, vilify and falsely
blame the Germans for initiating the war and committing all of the "atrocities"
and "war crimes", but also to whitewash and cover up the very real crimes
committed by the Allies in addition to officially institutionalizing the fake
Jewish "Holocaust" narrative.

Fabricated evidence and false testimony was introduced by the Allies, and many
of the German defendants were physically and psychologically tortured or
otherwise coerced into making false confessions during the trials.

The role of fabricated, altered or otherwise misrepresented imagery associated
with the "Holocaust" and alleged "Nazi death camps"

Virtually all of the iconic imagery associated with the alleged Jewish
"Holocaust" turns out to be either entirely fabricated, altered or extremely
misrepresented and taken out of context.

The imagery associated with the "Holocaust" - photographs of piles of dead
bodies, emaciated prisoners, Jews being "rounded up", train cars filled with
dead people, etc. - has been used to psychologically traumatize the masses,
rendering them vulnerable to manipulation and facilitating the fake narrative
of "6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis" to be literally implanted in their
minds.

A prime example is this iconic photograph, which a simple Google search for
"Buchenwald concentration camp" turned up:

<http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/Buchenwald-bei-Weimar-am-24-April-1945.jpg>

Or this one:

<http://www.holocaustpictures.org/pictures/albums/holocaust-pictures/holocaust-image.jpg>

Images like this showing piles of dead, emaciated bodies have been shown to
unsuspecting audiences, inducing psychological trauma and fear in their minds,
in order to sell the idea that the Germans systematically murdered millions of
people (especially Jews) in "death camps". The fact of the matter is that when
the war was ending, the German-administered labor and industrial camps were not
supplied and many people did in fact perish in horrible conditions. But that
does not prove that the Germans were systematically murdering people in these
camps. It simply demonstrates how deceitful, brazen and ruthless the Western
and Soviet propagandists were in their efforts to demonize and slander the
Germans.

Also, some of the iconic imagery associated with the Jewish "Holocaust" turns
out to be photographs of dead German civilians murdered in Allied fire-bombing
campaigns, which were presented to the masses as "proof" of German atrocities.
Again, the shameless, deceitful behavior of the Western Allies and their Soviet
Communist partners knows no bounds.

The iconic "Holocaust" imagery shown repeatedly to mass audiences is never put
into context. The images are simply shown, and we are expected to believe that
the "Holocaust" was a real event.

The aforementioned Dave Mansfield of MindWideOpen.net
<http://mindwideopen.net/>  produced the following short video highlighting
some of the more brazenly fabricated photographs that have been used to
demonize the Germans and support the fake Jewish "Holocaust" narrative:

The vast majority of people have never objectively investigated the claims
being made about the alleged "Holocaust" simply because of the psychological
trauma and fear induced by the imagery (and "Holocaust survivor" and other "eye
witness testimony", which is also extremely traumatic and psychologically and
emotionally exploitative).

The role of "Holocaust survivors" and other "eye witnesses" of "Nazi atrocities"

In addition to the iconic imagery associated with the fake Jewish "Holocaust",
which as we've seen has been either taken out of context or entirely
fabricated, the testimony of alleged "Holocaust survivors" and other "eye
witnesses" of "Nazi atrocities" has been used to effectively psychologically
and emotionally exploit the masses in order to instill in their minds the
entirely fabricated and deceitfully manufactured narrative of "6 million Jews
murdered at the hands of the National Socialists" during WWII.

The courageous historical revisionist and film producer Eric Hunt
<http://gaschamberhoax.com/>  has done a masterful job not only debunking the
claims about the fake Jewish "Holocaust", but also demonstrating how entirely
ridiculous and absurd the "testimony" alleged "Holocaust survivors" have given
truly is.

In virtually all cases, the alleged "Holocaust survivors" are either entirely
fabricating or outrageously embellishing their experience during WWII or they
are providing testimony that actually discredits and disproves certain aspects
of the official "Holocaust" narrative (particularly as it relates to the
alleged "extermination camps" in the East often referred to as the "Aktion
Reinhard death camps" or "death factories"). I recently interviewed Eric Hunt
on The Realist Report
<http://www.john-friend.net/2014/03/the-realist-report-eric-hunt-jewish-gas.html>
 , which you can download here
<http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/6/174/show_6174657.mp3> . Be sure to
take the time and watch The Last Days of the Big Lie
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0JGN_Ixr7s>  and The Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byaBUkOHUwg&list=PL44jOvmpOUsAZZX06Ijo7TA7i0aMZzQAE>
 , both of which were produced by Eric.

The role of Jewish Hollywood and the organized international Jewish community

Since WWII, an entire industry relating to the fake "Holocaust" has arisen in
the West. Disgusted by the outrageously brazen corruption
<http://leftwing-christian.net/2012/08/29/swindlers-list-a-brief-look-at-the-holocaust-reparations-racket.aspx>
  emanating from the deceitful, exploitative leaders and representatives of
"Holocaust survivors", Jewish academic Norman Finkelstein wrote a book
discussing and exposing what he calls The Holocaust Industry
<http://normanfinkelstein.com/category/the-holocaust-industry/> . Organized
Jewish interests and their lobbies have successfully created an extremely
lucrative financial and sympathy racket based on their false, entirely
fabricated narrative of "6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis" during WWII.

"At the end of the twentieth century, the 'Holocaust' is being bought and
sold," wrote Tim Cole
<http://www.bris.ac.uk/humanities/community/tim-cole.html> , a Professor of
History specializing in the "Holocaust" at Bristol University, in his book
Selling the Holocaust: From Auschwitz to Schindler, How History is Bought,
Packaged and Sold
<http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/shofar/summary/v019/19.4shandler.html> . "In
short, 'Shoah [Hebrew word for Holocaust] business' is big business." (See here
<http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/05/19/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-holocaust-industry/>
  and here <http://www.ihr.org/leaflets/holocaust_remembrance.shtml>  for more.)

The "Holocaust" is indeed an industry at this point - a commodity endlessly
pushed and promoted by academia, politicians, government officials,
international political organizations such as the UN, media moguls, Hollywood
producers, organized Jewish groups, the Jewish state of "Israel" and others
connected to the "Holocaust" racket.

Hollywood and the "entertainment" complex in the West - which is virtually
entirely owned and dominated by Jews with deep ties to the Jewish state of
"Israel" and the "Holocaust" industry - have produced countless propaganda
films masquerading as objective depictions of experiences of European Jews
during WWII. These films and documentaries have served to perpetuate, reinforce
and even expand upon the false, entirely fabricated narrative of "6 million
Jews systematically genocided by the Nazis" which has been manufactured and
sold to the public during and after WWII.

<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VnBs6C0Qjc4/Uy2o7_P3VRI/AAAAAAAADKc/z9BXvsUPYLQ/s1600/Holohoax+brainwashing.gif>

There are countless "Holocaust" museums and memorials all across the globe,
many of which receive official state funding and endorsement, including the
U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC. Not a day goes by without a
mention of the fake "Holocaust" story in the mass media, entertainment complex,
or political establishment. This false narrative is constantly being reinforced
and perpetuated to the public on a daily basis, often in the most crass,
deceptive, and emotionally exploitative ways imaginable.

The fake "Holocaust" narrative has advanced a number of important geopolitical,
cultural and economic agendas primarily benefitting international Jewry and the
illegitimate Jewish state of "Israel", including:

1.      Elevating the alleged "suffering and persecution" of the Jewish people
during WWII specifically, and all throughout history generally, over all others;
2.      Covering up the crimes committed by Jewish terrorists, Communists and
propagandists prior to, during and after WWII by projecting those crimes (and
even fabricating new ones) on to the German armed forces and their allies;
3.      Creating an extremely lucrative financial and sympathy racket, netting
the Jewish state of "Israel" and the organized international Jewish community
billions of dollars annually;
4.      Serving as a basis for the creation of the Jewish state of "Israel",
while excusing and justifying the genocidal, illegal policies she has pursued
since her founding;
5.      and demonizing the one man - Adolf Hitler - and his political movement
who stood up for their country and race against the Talmudic forces of
internationalism and globalism seeking the subjugation and ultimate destruction
of the White race and all genuine nationalities, ethnicities and cultures.

That is how the "Holocaust" was faked, and what agenda this fabricated,
insidious and deceitfully manufactured narrative has and continues to advance
on a daily basis.

Writing in Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler described the Jews as having an
"unqualified capacity for falsehood," and would go on to explain the concept of
the Big Lie technique of psychological warfare and propaganda, which organized
Jewry has used masterfully throughout history and to this very day, especially
concerning the alleged "Holocaust" narrative, in order to falsify history and
psychologically exploit mass audiences:

[...] in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because
the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper
strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in
the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the
big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in
little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It
would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they
would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so
infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought
clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to
think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie
always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact
which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire
together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use
falsehood for the basest purposes.

Keep these profound insights in mind the next time you are exposed to the
endless barrage of "Holocaust" propaganda emanating from Jewish Hollywood, the
mass media and the educational and political establishment in America and
around the world.

Posted by John Friend  <http://www.blogger.com/profile/17331636747072636125> at
9:47 PM <http://www.therealistreport.com/2014/03/how-holocaust-was-faked.html>

<http://www.blogger.com/email-post.g?blogID=7213060208416317403&postID=1924593696713329410>