[patriots] FW: Will you do your bit for Rebecca?

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 21:50:24 +0100

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 08:03:33 -0700
From: newsletter@xxxxxxxxxx
To: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Will you do your bit for Rebecca?

                          Share

Will you do your bit for Rebecca?

Dear fellow patriot,

The second in a series of brand new topical BNP leaflets are hot off
the press and available to order now.

Be sure to orders yours right away because the first batch of the
hugely popular 'Islamist
Timebomb' leaflet sold out in a single day!

“BNP activists have spoken, and I’ve listened and taken
action," said BNP Chairman Adam Walker.

"This is the second of a
series of excellent, all-new, and hard-hitting BNP leaflets which cover
vital issues at the heart of the BNP.

"While Islamism is a burning issue, it doesn't directly affect every
area – Immigration does because it'll be all of our children that
feel the disastrous effects in their lifetime even more than
us.

"The BNP has a Message of Hope for British children, and it's
down to you to get it out there and into the hands of the British
public.”

==>
VIEW THE 'REBECCA' LEAFLET HERE <==

If each member of a group of 10 people gives out 100 leaflets a week
for example, over the course of a year that is a grand total of 52,000
leaflets distributed to people who would have otherwise known very little
about how great we are.

To help you kick-start your campaign, we're offering you a BNP
Easy-Start Offer – simply send £1 or two 2nd class stamps to PO
Box 213, Wigton, Cumbria CA7 7AL to receive 50 full-colour gloss leaflets
– don't forget to enclose a note with your name and address
on!

Branches and groups can place their orders by calling the BNP hotline
on 0844 809 4581.

1,000 A5 leaflets cost £18 – which
includes postage & packing.

We'll be announcing days of
action soon, so order your extra leaflets today to make sure you're ready
for the big push in your area!

Kind regards,

Charlie
Wythe
BNP Head of Publicity

P.S. Brand new BNP leaflets are hot off the press – see
here. Order yours today by calling 0844 809 4581, and let's get to work
spreading the BNP Message of Hope far and wide!

Click
here to unsubscribe

      Having trouble viewing this e-mail? View it in
your browser

    PO Box 213, Wigton, Cumbria, CA7 7AL
www.bnp.org.uk | publicity@xxxxxxxxxx

      BNP Donation and Enquiries Hotline: 0844 809 4581