[patriots] Re: FW: UK is Finished? With people like this we should be very scared

  • From: "Rays1" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 23:45:42 +0100

Their entire being seems intent upon openly
massing muslim MP's - and taking

over our country as soon as possible whilst being
'proud' of doing so whilst

bragging about it to any that may listen. I didn't
hear any of them so bragging

10-20 yrs ago...why is that,  I wonder?

From what this traitor says, there can be no doubt
now

God help us - and especially British women- within
this bleak imposition of their

dark beliefs upon us

I am not at all racist but, the evidence is now so
overwhelming as to their intent that

even I have to say that this is now too far gone.
It is an assault upon us and our culture

and this Islam is a primitive and mediaeval
political ideology - NOT a religious 'faith'.

It demands, to this day, the absorption of
government within it's creed hence, the banning of
womens rights

in Arabia, stoning to death, chopping off of hands
and even heads, and the mass raping of our
children,

and no tolerance of alternative beliefs or faiths,
lest they suffer "convert or we behead you".

No woman may even dare drive a car  in Arabia -
and this proves and rests this case by logical
definition

But, is it any wonder this is so when the Islam
"prophet", or so I am told, was himself a blatant
Paedophile

that raped a 9 yr old "Wife"?...and thus explains
their cultural inclination to rape children, and
particularly

our children rather than their own?...clearly
then, our children are prejudicially defined by
them as "inferior"

and therefore 'acceptable'  for their indulgence
in the most deliberate and depraved rape of  what
they regard as

our inferior "Kuffar" children...whom they may
well then 'help' to come to terms with their
ordeal by converting them

to Islam and being gently encouraged to embrace
their now chattel-like status as a good Muslim
convert and

male sex-object

Holding a viper dear to ones breast seems to
strike a chord here?

Their stated intent to intentionally take over our
dear homeland, with their irrational form of
political ideology,

conflated with a paedophilic "religion" seems
utterly self-defeating and destructive to me
now....or am I simply

mistaken?

Ray

people like this we should be very scared

  _____

Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 22:34:42 +0100
From: talk2ktc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: UK is Finished? With people like this