[patriots] FW: FW: UK is Finished? With people like this we should be very scared

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 00:04:29 +0100

 No you are not mistaken Ray,you are spot on,
an excellent piece of writing.
Have you seen the video of the protest in Rotherham,what a fantastic gathering ?

Annette

From: rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [patriots] FW: UK is Finished? With people like this we should be
very scared
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 23:45:42 +0100

Their entire being seems intent upon openly massing muslim MP's - and taking
over our country as soon as possible whilst being 'proud' of doing so whilst
bragging about it to any that may listen. I didn't hear any of them so bragging
10-20 yrs ago...why is that,  I wonder?  From what this traitor says, there can
be no doubt now  God help us - and especially British women- within this bleak
imposition of their dark beliefs upon us I am not at all racist but, the
evidence is now so overwhelming as to their intent thateven I have to say that
this is now too far gone. It is an assault upon us and our cultureand this
Islam is a primitive and mediaeval political ideology - NOT a religious
'faith'. It demands, to this day, the absorption of government within it's
creed hence, the banning of womens rightsin Arabia, stoning to death, chopping
off of hands and even heads, and the mass raping of our children,and no
tolerance of alternative beliefs or faiths, lest they suffer "convert or we
behead you". No woman may even dare drive a car  in Arabia - and this proves
and rests this case by logical definition But, is it any wonder this is so when
the Islam "prophet", or so I am told, was himself a blatant Paedophilethat
raped a 9 yr old "Wife"?...and thus explains their cultural inclination to rape
children, and particularly our children rather than their own?...clearly then,
our children are prejudicially defined by them as "inferior"and therefore
'acceptable'  for their indulgence in the most deliberate and depraved rape of
what they regard as our inferior "Kuffar" children...whom they may well then
'help' to come to terms with their ordeal by converting themto Islam and being
gently encouraged to embrace their now chattel-like status as a good Muslim
convert and male sex-object Holding a viper dear to ones breast seems to strike
a chord here? Their stated intent to intentionally take over our dear homeland,
with their irrational form of political ideology,conflated with a paedophilic
"religion" seems utterly self-defeating and destructive to me now....or am I
simplymistaken?   Ray From: patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx