[patriots] Re: FW: Re: Internet & e-mail security

  • From: "Rays1" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikegreen247@xxxxxxxxx>, <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:44:38 +0100

Yes, Mike as you say, it seems to me too that the
problem always comes back to

the fact that the ISP is your link-in; control
that and you control all info either way?

The only thing that you know is sort of 'safe' is
data you actually transmit yourself it would

seem. Even then, 'they' can still trace you but it
is VERY much harder for them.

It's a bit like an old WW2 movie where the
resistance has to transmit via their

own transmitters - and then, the only way 'they'
can track you is if they triangulate upon

your physical location ...picture David Icke
transmitting from an attic with headphones on

as the lizards burst through the door with machine
guns!

I know we can transmit data via our own routers
but the problem then is one of distance as

I mentioned earlier. I found I could only transmit
locally a couple of hundred yards or maybe

a little further using directed aerials etc but
that's not far enough, is it?

Red mentioned something about transmitting data
over the air waves, something like the

CB radio maybe but, that's out of my expertise and
we'd need someone to advise. It sounds feasible

to me though. Of course, they'd probably then
'outlaw' that, or license it to death...and so the
eternal

infowar would continue Ad-Infinitum - as I also
mentioned earlier, it's really all quite paranoid

and 'nutso' but, that's the path they seem
hell-bent upon pursuing so as to spy on us -and
which all

sane people will forever resent and resist.

For sure, the TOR and/or maidsafe are better than
nothing and complicate the spying for them

and that's better than nothing.

So if they do then block access to that or outlaw
it, well, we cross that bridge as we come to it

as Jack said....we would also be forcing them out
from under their metaphorical rocks so that they'd

have to be more open about their spying and we
would all be much more aware of it when we
communicate..

..and that's also a good thing.

Ray