[patriots] Re: FW: [Practical Lawful Dissent.] Hi rebel brothers and sisters we need to really...

  • From: "Rays1" <rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 21:59:09 +0100

This guy makes a LOT of sense!

"So the truth is not a nice one but the truth is
the truth. I sometimes think that the global elite
have a point

in depopulating these useless people....they are
nothing more than serfs and happy to do the will
of the

criminals in charge of them.

On the other side there are a lot of very good
people here that have helped no end...but even
some of

them have gone off on a tangent and don't even
bother to come to the group meetings anymore...

what is the matter with people!?

If any of them come to me when the shit becomes
really obvious then they will get no kind wrods

or help after November 1st.

So rant over! have a nice life folks (about a
month left before the occupation begins and the
arrests

21start to occur. Stupid people, why do folk just
ignore the danger as if nothig is happening? must
be the

fluoride!"

  _____

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:05:06 -0700
Subject: [Practical Lawful Dissent.] Hi rebel
brothers and sisters we need to really...

<https://www.facebook.com/n/?groups/38860561122481
email&mid=a93aa8bG5af494c8fd34G10072dcG96Gdf69&bco
de=1.1412017506.Abkzw5R2Ucapqoz1&n_m=annette-rose-
smith%40hotmail.co.uk> David Robinson posted in
Practical Lawful Dissent.

<https://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=100001
025046795&aref=16806620&medium=email&mid=a93aa8bG5
af494c8fd34G10072dcG96Gdf69&bcode=1.1412017506.Abk
zw5R2Ucapqoz1&n_m=annette-rose-smith%40hotmail.co.
uk> David Robinson

<https://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=100001
025046795&aref=16806620&medium=email&mid=a93aa8bG5
af494c8fd34G10072dcG96Gdf69&bcode=1.1412017506.Abk
zw5R2Ucapqoz1&n_m=annette-rose-smith%40hotmail.co.
uk> David Robinson

29 September 20:04

Hi rebel brothers and sisters we need to really
get on with the rebellion whilst we still can.

After an education process that we have been
running here in Glastonbury Somerset, I can tell
you that all is not well.

The local councillors and Mayor who we will be
naming and shaming have acquiesced at our demands
to inform us of how they each stand with regard to
Lawful Rebellion and Agenda 21. The local police
Inspector is also ignoring my attempts at
communication THEY WILL ALL HANG FOR THEIR
CRIMINALITY THE BLOODY TRAITORS!!

We have informed them all of what is happening and
put them all on public notice which we filmed as
evidence.

Every one of them is aiding and abetting
peadophilia, treason, terrorism, fraud and other
very serious crimes. They are the enemy within and
they WILL be held accountable!!

The peopel of the town are not much better to be
frank. We have informed ALL the shop keepers and
local businesses and very few even bothered to
come to the meeting we held in the town
hall....only 100 or so turned up! Why are we even
bothering to attempt to save their miserable
lives? WE aren't!! we care about the children and
vulnerable amongst us and to HELL with the rest of
them.

So the truth is not a nice one but the truth is
the truth. I sometimes think that the global elite
have a point in depopulating these useless
people....they are nothing more than serfs and
happy to do the will of the criminals in charge of
them.

On the other side there are a lot of very good
people here that have helped no end...but even
some of them have gone off on a tangent and don't
even bother to come to the group meetings
anymore...what is the matter with people!?

If any of them come to me when the shit becomes
really obvious then they will get no kind wrods or
help after November 1st.

So rant over! have a nice life folks (about a
month left before the occupation begins and the
arrests start to occur. Stupid people, why do folk
just ignore the danger as if nothig is happening?
must be the fluoride!

https://www.facebook.com/email_open_log_pic.php?mi
d=a93aa8bG5af494c8fd34G10072dcG96Gdf69