[patriots] FW: [Practical Lawful Dissent.] Hi rebel brothers and sisters we need to really...

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 20:56:28 +0100

Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:05:06 -0700
Subject: [Practical Lawful Dissent.] Hi rebel brothers and sisters we need to
really...

FacebookDavid Robinson posted in Practical Lawful Dissent.David Robinson 29
September 20:04 Hi rebel brothers and sisters we need to really get on with the
rebellion whilst we still can.

 After an education process that we have been running here in Glastonbury
Somerset, I can tell you that all is not well.

 The local councillors and Mayor who we will be naming and shaming have
acquiesced at our demands to inform us of how they each stand with regard to
Lawful Rebellion and Agenda 21. The local police Inspector is also ignoring my
attempts at communication THEY WILL ALL HANG FOR THEIR CRIMINALITY THE BLOODY
TRAITORS!!

 We have informed them all of what is happening and put them all on public
notice which we filmed as evidence.

 Every one of them is aiding and abetting peadophilia, treason, terrorism,
fraud and other very serious crimes. They are the enemy within and they WILL be
held accountable!!

 The peopel of the town are not much better to be frank. We have informed ALL
the shop keepers and local businesses and very few even bothered to come to the
meeting we held in the town hall....only 100 or so turned up! Why are we even
bothering to attempt to save their miserable lives? WE aren't!! we care about
the children and vulnerable amongst us and to HELL with the rest of them.

 So the truth is not a nice one but the truth is the truth. I sometimes think
that the global elite have a point in depopulating these useless people....they
are nothing more than serfs and happy to do the will of the criminals in charge
of them.

 On the other side there are a lot of very good people here that have helped no
end...but even some of them have gone off on a tangent and don't even bother to
come to the group meetings anymore...what is the matter with people!?

 If any of them come to me when the shit becomes really obvious then they will
get no kind wrods or help after November 1st.

 So rant over! have a nice life folks (about a month left before the occupation
begins and the arrests start to occur. Stupid people, why do folk just ignore
the danger as if nothig is happening? must be the fluoride!