[patriots] FW: Petition re Constitution.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 07:46:18 +0000

Perhaps I'll get more support from Canada and Australia.Still not reached 30
signers in UK

From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
To: acmhq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: Petition re Constitution.
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 07:32:05 +0000

Hello from the UK,                                As usual my country's people
are an apathetic lot and are too lazy to sign my petition regarding our
Constitution on which yours is also based. You are probably aware that the
Scottish people voted in a referendum to remain part of the UK. This was after
Cameron promised the Scots various concessions which raised the constitutional
issue of Scottish MPs voting in the UK parliament on matters concerning just
the English. The constitution has become a hot issue with the government
proposing constitutional reform. The reality is that the government will not
discuss the present constitution because to do so they would have to admit that
all the treaties with the EU were and still are illegal. They want to reform
i.e. rewrite the constitution to legalise their previous crimes and so far the
apathetic British public are letting them do it. You will see a link to my
petition below which contains the promise from Care2 to circulate any petition
that reaches 300. I need your help due the low response from the UK residents.
The purpose of the petition is to try and get our press to discuss the
constitution correctly.So far they are being censored and can only talk around
the subject because none of them dare describe the illegality of the EU
treaties. It needs a massive response which the press and our Parliament cannot
ignore.Please circulate far and wide.
           Sincerely John Timbrell, Gloucester, UK

        Dear all,

          Patriots. We have used petitions before but once we had
          exhausted those committed the petitions died.

          This time it might be different. Care 2 have promised to
          publicise any petition reaching 300.

          This means that any person who has signed any care2 petition
          such as save orca the whale or stop deforestation etc will
          receive an email with our petition being promoted. At the very
          least it will alert more people to the true position of our
          constitution. So please spend a couple of minutes to get to
          the 300 mark. You never know, it might work.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/303/073/806/nhs-schools-control-of-our-laws-immigration-does-our-constitution-have-the-answer/

        Those who have Australian or Canadian
          connections, please ask for their support. They seem to be as
          concerned as we should be.

          Thanks,

          John Timbrell.