[patriots] FW: Letter for consideration please.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 18:24:16 +0000

My last letter re non payment of council tax as a protest was printed. We have
two UKIP Councillors in the Forest of Dean. I love the info I get from other
patriots but putting out stuff to the general public has a better chance of
getting our country back.Feel free to copy my letter to your local paper.
Remember to include your full name and address even if you do not want it
published.

From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
To: revieweditor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Letter for consideration please.
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 18:14:37 +0000

Re my letter last week regarding our constitution and the rule of law. You
would suppose because Nigel Farage promotes the return to the rule of law that
he would be willing to discuss the unlawfulness of all EU treaties because they
are against our constitution which classes as treason anyone giving away our
sovereignty (control) to another state unless we have been defeated in war.
Well no; He will not discuss it in public despite it being of crucial relevance
to leaving the EU. Obviously if the treaties were illegal we should just
declare them so and just walk away because any treaty based on a lie is null
and void. Ask your UKIP Councillors and your ex UKIP candidate to explain and
see their embarrassment. They are working to a different agenda to that which
they promote. I wouldn't mind betting that the vociferous UKIP Councillors do
not respond to my taunt because it would expose their duplicity.John Timbrell
Drybrook. (Cider mill Cottage, Prossers wood. GL17 9EY)