[patriots] Re: FW: [Its not hate its the truth] People in Germany are fed up with the euro and...

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx" <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:22:27 +0100

 I haven't got a clue how to contact them
If I were to write an advert regarding treason it would stipulate treason,if
people read their newspapers they already know the usual stuff,plenty printed
on that. Mine would be brief and to the point.
We are just little ants,we have no power ,however the word treason did pop up
with a caller on LBC today and not for the first time.
This afternoon on LBC radio with Julia Hartley Brewer ,the subject being more
muslims than Christian children in a school in Birmingham, was incredible.
Hallo and wake up,where have you been you silly leftie's ?

To listen to one of the muslim callers insult our women,whether rightly or
wrongly,was incredible. Who do these people think they are,if they don't like
our culture then bogoff back to where their culture is,why the hell are they
here?I am fuming after listening to that,we pander to aliens,for God's sake get
real
From: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
To: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [patriots] FW: [Its not hate its the truth] People in Germany are
fed up with the euro and...
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:41:05 +0000

Hello Annette, Just a thought. We are having difficulty getting the treason
thing before the British Public Do you know how to contact the german
parliamentary party so I could write to them and try to get them to point out
our illegal treaties.
I will write again to RT but they seem reluctant to broadcast the fact that
Cameron is accused of treason.One wonders how genuine they are. JohnT

From: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] FW: [Its not hate its the truth] People in Germany are fed
up with the euro and...
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 10:12:41 +0100

Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 18:04:17 -0700
Subject: [Its not hate its the truth] People in Germany are fed up with the
euro and...

FacebookBeppe de Santis posted in Its not hate its the truthBeppe de Santis 15
September 02:03 People in Germany are fed up with the euro and backed this
eurosceptic party in 2 state elections...

 http://rt.com/news/187756-eurosceptic-afd-germany-states/German euroskeptic
surge in two more state parliamentsrt.comThe eurosceptic ‘Alternative for
Germany’ party got more than ten percent of the vote in the country...