[patriots] DORCHESTER SEMINAR

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "parliamentaryoutreach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <parliamentaryoutreach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:59:23 +0000

Dear Organise of the seminar,
                                                        I'm afraid many of the
electorate will dismiss this as window dressing. They know that when it comes
to the bottom line parliamentarians will close ranks to protect themselves.
Current examples are the fact that over 100 MPs signed up for the paedophiles
in parliament to be exposed. Nothing has or will happen. The police are
prevented from prosecuting people like Leon Brittan so that he and others can
be blackmailed by those who are in control.
Why doesn't Mark Harper answer my letter which asked the question, "Why did you
refuse a visa to the American reporter who wanted to investigate paedophiles in
parliament?".
People know that lobbying MPs or trying to present important evidence to select
committees and the ministry of justice is a waste of time if the subject gets
any where near the paedophile subject and the consequent cover ups because lame
excuses will be trotted out.
I know I've tried and so have many others. Until someone in parliament uses
parliamentary privilege to expose the present corruption nothing will change.
JohnTimbrell.