[patriots] FW: Dozens of Christians Arrested While Attending Church in Muslim Saudi Arabia

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 21:12:50 +0100

Subject: Dozens of Christians Arrested While Attending Church in Muslim Saudi
Arabia
From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:40:30 +0000

    September 18, 2014 Eagle Rising Newsletter

                View email in browser  |  Tired of us? unsubscribe from this
list

            September 18, 2014

                            The House Approves President Obama’s Plan to Arm
“Moderate” Syrian Rebels

                            Dozens of Christians Attending House Church
Arrested in Saudi Arabia

                            Our Forgotten Amendment: The Third

More Articles

                Wake Up America: The Barbarians are Here
                                THE BARBARIANS ARE ON AMERICA‘S DOORSTEP
Knock-knock. That persistent clamor at America’s front door represents an army
of unwanted visitors. We’ve had glimpses of the faces of those getting through
only to lose our focus […]

                                                Obama's Terrible Legacy is Set
                                Obama's Legacy is Set FINALLY - the Orange
County Register, California lays out the details of the wreckage on the United
States of America by Marxist/Leftist/Obama campaign....but it is too little too
late. "Look Out […]

                                                "Perfect Storm" of Failure and
Terror
                                I've never watched the movie "Perfect Storm."
Some of the actors are a little too androgynous for my liking.  However, the
idea of several factors occurring concurrently is easy to grasp as the central
idea […]

                                                Nancy Pelosi says Civilization
would End if Republicans win the Senate
                                Oh Nancy. I know the Democrats hate this crazy
mudslinging rhetoric… oh, wait… Nancy is a Democrat. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) leader
of the House Democrats was recently a guest on Bill Maher’s HBO show Real […]

                                                The Fake Hawk in the White House
                                President Obama has been working real hard to
get his war "hawk" suit on... but I don't think it fits right.   Check Out More
of A.F. Branco's Great Work at Comically Incorrect...

                                                Anti-Gun Argument Makes No Sense
                                I’m all for opposing points of view. They force
me to assess my position to make sure the arguments for it are sound. What I
can’t stand is ignorance. It’s one thing to object to […]

            You Might Like

Privacy Policy

                unsubscribe from this list

                                Eagle Rising Newsletter Subscriber Profile

                                Copyright 2014, Eagle Rising -- a Division of

                                Bravera Holdings, LLC.

                                Ponderosa Trail

                                Dallas, GA 30132