[patriots] FW: Churchill warning...see the parallels today

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 07:48:50 +0000

Personally I see a light at the end of the tunnel or a silver lining to the
cloud (Oh how I love cliches).The worse the situation gets before the
referendum the bigger the vote to get out of EU.will be.People like Cameron
will become yesterdays men. It is clear there is going to be a cabinet split on
Europe. These admittedly foolish but respected men will not speak out against
the EU in a mild manner. That is not in their nature. I believe that the EU
will become THE major topic of conversation and we who already know, have the
ammunition to persuade the sheeple to vote out.So bad news can be good news.
Chin up and Happy New Year. Looking forward with pleasure to more bad news.JohnT

Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 20:30:50 +0000
From: charityrichards@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: Churchill warning...see the parallels today