[patriots] Re: FW: BBC Crisis Actors Hoax Chemical Warfare in Syria

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 08:09:04 +0000

Some thoughts on the below which is a must watch because it gives evidence of
widespread faking of atrocities to get support for wars.
Today I've heard the outcry from the media condemning Donald Trump's suggestion
banning more Muslims entering America. A democrat spokesman on the Today
programme even thought it possible that Trump may be the Republican candidate
because many ordinary people like his 'up yours ' attitude to the
establishment. He continued with the opinion that in the election Hillary
Clinton would beat him.If these two did go head to head Trump would expose with
evidence Clinton's dirty past and I think he would win: BUT he better have some
superb protection because a terrorist (the establishment) will try to kill him.

From: cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] FW: BBC Crisis Actors Hoax Chemical Warfare in Syria
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 21:09:39 +0000

From: Kevin Hughes Sent: 08 December 2015 12:55
To: undisclosed-recipients:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBlgiaNQsCE

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com