[patriots] Re: Bruges group.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Robert Oulds <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 17:10:41 +0000

Thats a better answer. It isn't for parliament to decide . If Bruges Group
publicised the evidence the public would be incensed. The reason the government
want to give us a new bill of rights is to get rid of the constitution. Please
I do believe I now have your interest. Ask more questions .Further law backed
up by two cases this year that went all the way to the supreme court arguing
over a statute, an act of parliament. The supreme court stated that the acts of
parliament were against the common law and were therefore null and
void.http://www.englishconstitutiongroup.org/damning-letter-from-lord-kilmuir-the-lord-chancellor-to-edward-heath-2/Read
this and get back to me with more questions Thank you JohnT

From: robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Bruges group.
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 16:48:01 +0000

Send me the Edward Heath quotes and those of the then Lord Chancellor
supporting this view.
I would be surprised if the legal establishment agreed with you, they are
complicit.

John Bercow is unlikely to do anything, he has turned from being anti-EU to
pro.

I am still unsure as to the remedy. I am not sure we can rely on the
current Parliament for a complete u-turn, they caused this problem in the first
place.
Parliament would need to recognise that the acts it passed were
fraudulent?

From: robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:
Bruges group.
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 15:53:31 +0000

Your not offering a way out of the EU. The crime reports have not resulted
in any persecutions and the courts do not entertain those arguments when they
have been laid before them about the unconstitutional nature of our
membership.

I too agree with you but not only is Nigel Farage right but the
establishment, the courts, will never overall Acts of Parliament even if their
basis is illegal. There have been many legal cases but yours is a minority
interpretation and not realistic, I am sorry but there we are.
So your simply stating that it is illegal changes nothing but may make you
feel better.