[patriots] Bruges group.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 15:36:25 +0000

Hello Robert, I was sent a circulation with the invite to write to you.I have
found that most of the groups who want us to leave the EU are not what they
seem.It's almost as if they are there as a safety valve to divert people away
from the truth.I've never Challenged the Bruges group but I have challenged
Lord Tebbitt who also appeared on your circulation.My question or challenge is:
Why doesn't your group highlight that all treaties with the EU are illegal
because they are against our constitution. The proof can be seen it the top law
officer's letter at the time to prime minister Edward Heath. Edward Heath's
private letters now in the public domain shows that Heath knew this.The letter
can be read if you visit the English constitution group's website.Nigel Farage
wrote to me some two years ago that he agreed with me but he dare not use it
because "a a lot of people think I'm mad now, if I were to expose this, more
would think the same." I accepted his judgement then but before the last
election when he was far more famous he still persisted with the lie. The only
time that his confident replies wavered was when someone on his LBC radio show
asked him about our constitution. All the UKIP candidates that I have spoken to
refuse to admit to the facts.You will probably not know that 12 separate Chief
constables accepted crime reports against David Cameron.You can be sure that
because it was Cameron that they scrutinised the law to make sure that there
was a prime facie case. The 12 crime complaints were sent to Bernard Hogan Howe
to investigate. This was about the same time as he submitted his resignation to
the Home secretary who refused to accept the resignation by presumably offering
him protection.Another Group; The Campaign for an Independent Britain refuse to
discuss the illegal treaties. Their Chairman gets quite aggressive when I point
out that the Lisbon Treaty is a stupid way to exit. He accepts that it would
take two years but will not accept that the uncertainty would cause the stock
market to fall and put pressure on people who previously want out to change
their mind. He also refuses to address the fact that the Lisbon treaty will be
subject to Qualified Majority Voting.So there we have it. Is the Bruges group
another safety valve or do you really want us out of the EU.The treaties are
against our constitution. When are you influential people going to speak out.
Sincerely. JohnTimbrell. Cider Mill Cottage. Drybrook. Glos. GL17 9EY

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com