[passtartoursgroup] Re: input requested about DBG Luminaria event

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: insanas <insanas@xxxxxxx>, Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 18:46:29 -0700

Sam, that's a great idea. Yes, we can do that.
first i have to get the booking doc in hand, so watch for the announcement
in that forum thread i started. Then, i will post all events, and then open
it up to 1 sign up each.

So, nothing is set in stone just yet, i have to confirm cost, etc, and get
the booking doc in my hands.

Everyone have a super evening!
Terri

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 4:09 PM, insanas <insanas@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Terri, it sounds good to me. I suggest that you let everyone on the star
tours team know the exact date of the first round of sign-ups several days
in advance. It would also help if we all could be told when the second sign
up begins, again a few days in.advance, and so on until all slots are
filled. This is helpful since members may be on summer vacation.
Thanks for coordinating this. Sam