[passtartoursgroup] Re: Luminaria update

  • From: "insanas" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: starstuff@xxxxxxxxx, Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 16:11:44 -0700

Terri, I showed Frank your photos. He is very familiar with the areas since he
was in charge of the wildflower trail for 2 years. He feels there will be
spaces for the scopes and presenters but because of the cactus, trees and
flowers each scope will have restricted views in certain directions. This area
is usually dark so it should be OK to show the night sky. Also there will be
large distances between scopes so the runner can help with communications. Take
care, Sam