[passtartoursgroup] Luminaria update

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:22:18 -0700

Star Tours Team DBG Luminaria Team,

I just took a walk, this morning, in the 110+ degree heat, with Susan,
through the DBG area we are doing the Luminaria event and I have taken 28
photos of the area which show you the set up locations, talking about
directions that can be seen the best from each location, what size scope
should go into each location, and the name of the location, so that when we
do this event for DBG, we know what we are doing, when, where.

You might want to check it out at this link:
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2530#post2530

I'm uploading photos to the PAS Photo Gallery right now, from the "walk."

Have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook