[passtartoursgroup] Looking for reviews

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 12:13:12 -0700

I'm organizing reviews today. Send them over. You attended some events
recently, I would like to have those reviews and photos for the newsletter.

Howard Dec 26

Howard, Kevin, Eric Antennas Dec 22

Bruce Photos of last night Dec 26

Roger, Sam, Terry reviews of Dec 23, please

Remember, your review can be as short as what you showed through your scope
that night, but i prefer a little more about the people, the fun, the cold
night, how clear the sky was, like last night it was really good and we saw
Jupiter before closing up for the night.

Send them over. Thanks so much.
Have a super Saturday.
Terri

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook