[passtartoursgroup] Re: Jan MOM questions on date and agenda

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas" for DMARC)
  • To: starstuff@xxxxxxxxx, passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 13:52:11 -0500

Terri, I am confused about the MOM in January. What is the date of the MOM, the
27th or the 28th? Also, what are the topics for the MOM? I wanted to bring up
changes to the bylaws and to vote on them but if there are going to be several
of our most active members missing from the MOM because of star tour events, I
may want to postpone the voting on the bylaw changes to a night when there is
not a conflict with other PAS events, like school star parties. If the 2 school
star parties are on the 28th and the MOM is moving to the 27th, that is ok, we
could still vote on bylaw changes on the 27th. If there are 2 MOMs, the 27th
and 28th, what are the agendas for each? Please clarify. Thanks, Sam