[passtartoursgroup] Jan 28 is getting rather busy

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 11:36:01 -0700

Star Tours Team,

Just a quick update

2 schools want PAS at their events on Jan 28.

And Jenny has approved a room for Moving the MOM"s that is on that night to
Jan 27, Wednesday. The MOM"s of Jan 28, not Jan 27, is a Private meeting,
PAS Members only and a Voting Meeting and what we are voting on will not
allow for Proxy votes, so plan to attend, please. RSVP will be requested to
attend this meeting.

Watch for announcements about the 2 school events
and sign up where you can. I will get the details out
as quick as i get them.

Thanks and have a super day!
Terri, Event Manager

When i get the chance, i will update the calendar to reflect this info I
just provided above.

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook