[passtartoursgroup] Re: Fwd: Oct 17 plans at Mary's party

  • From: Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 00:48:13 +0000

Hi -

This was a great event for a really nice host and I'd like to do it again.
That said, if there's any real chance of precipitation, I will not take my
scope out. I would judge that on a combination of POP forecasts,
satellite/radar imagery and just how it "feels" outside.

As far as cloudy, if she wants us to set up, get a good meal and get paid to
hang around, I'm fine with that.

Eric