[passtartoursgroup] Re: Anyone interested in charging admission to the next Night Sky Training Sesson?

  • From: Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, starstuff@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 02:17:20 +0000

Since we are a non profit scientific outreach organization, I would be fine
with opening the training to the public at no cost.

However if it takes place at Mike's house then opening it to the public at
some cost to benefit Mike or contribute to the club would be ok as long as
it remains free to PAS members. Actually it would make more sense to
encourage any interested non members to join the club for an entire year at
$25 than to have them pay $50 for one night.

Howard

Do we have members would would like to attend the training session?

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 4:05 PM insanas <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Terri, I would like to suggest a binocular workshop star party for a night
in October at Mike's.
We could do it in conjunction with an NSTS.
The Binocular portion could be one to two hours. I could help out with
this. We could probably get one or two other PAS members to also help.
Sam